I use collaborative inquiry to design a multimedia, multi sensory, academic experience with progressive conceptual mastery for each student, identifying their strengths and interests, reiterating rote information through creative memorization game theory and capitalizing on conceptual understanding through real world application of the science studied.
My expertise is in all aspects of biology, human physiology and pathophysiology, genetics and all healthcare related educational objectives for any motivated student with a passion to learn. I practices neurosurgery for 35 years with degrees in biological science, genetic engineering, medical degree from USC (top 5% of the class) and a Master's degree in legal studies and Dispute resolution from Creighton law school. I am thrilled to educate the next generation of eager scientists, as individuals or in group class environment.
J. Michael Schneider Jr. MD MS-ADR
Lincoln City, Oregon
Extensive experience in the application of scientific methodology; as an educator, teacher and mentor; a successful entrepreneur and business owner; as a conflict resolution intermediary, skilled at facilitating a harmonious and efficient work environment, the consummate professional.
● Principal, Facilitative Dispute Resolution Specialist in healthcare. Provider Resolutions, PLLC
● Neuroscience Physician, Veterans administration and University of Iowa.
● Principal and owner, Neuroscience Physician medical practice with academic, private practice and employed positions as a healthcare provider.
6/1992 - 11/2017
● Published Academic Author, Peer review journals and Educational Textbooks: Medical, Neuroscience, Spine Diseases and Alternative Dispute Resolution in Healthcare
6/1987 – 5/2016
● USAF Officer and surgeon 59th Medical Wing, San Antonio Texas. Honorable discharge
● Outdoor Survival Instructor and Leader, Boulder Outdoor Survival School and BYU University
Summers: 1980 -1985
● Bachelor of Science in Biological sciences, Marine Science and Genetic Engineering, University of Southern California. 1983
● Medical degree, University of Southern California 1987
● Neuroscience Physician Residency USC followed by Board certification and Spine fellowship certification, 1993
● Master’s degree, Conflict Resolution and legal studies, Creighton University, Omaha NE. 2015
Experience, Certification, and Credentials
● Prior unrestricted Medical license - CA, MT, WY, ID, ME, OH, UT, TX
● Owner and Principal - Facilitative mediation and arbitration certification, Provider Resolutions, San Diego, CA., Oregon Coast OR
● University Assistant and Associate professorships of Neuroscience, U of Utah, U of Southern California, U of Texas.
● United States Air Force Major and Physician. Honorable Discharge
Positions and Interests
● Biological and Marine Sciences, natural world research and entrepreneurial initiatives for Global Health and Safety.
● Educator and supervisor medical students and surgical residents.
● USAF officer and surgeon, 59th medical wing.
● Outdoor survival instructor - U of Utah and BYU programs.
● Eagle scout and Vigil Chief, Order of the Arrow, BSA
● Christian based multiple medical missions throughout Central America
● Master rebreather scuba diver, lifelong downhill skier, Personal wellness and fitness and Black belt Martial arts -Tang Soo Do.
biology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cell biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, anatomy lessons for all!
Taking physiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$20|