I like to show people how easily opportunities can be created by working directly with you to create a resume, write effective emails, find jobs, apply to them, reach out to companies/organizations/institutions, and network!
I want to help you build on your own experiences to create a resume you're proud of and excited to share.
I am a University of Michigan student, and am by no means a genius, or rich. By 19 years old I:
- Worked at a multi-billion dollar company in a position meant for college seniors
- Studied abroad for a year in Uruguay
- Founded an international program
- Interned (for pay) in France
- Completed a college research assistant position for developing Economics without applying
- Obtained 55 free college credits with a 4.0 GPA (without financial aid)
- Received multiple awards and accolades from government officials for my international work
- Turned down Miss America to be a constant in their scholarship competition
- Currently work for the Venezuelan Embassy in DC
- Currently assist director of a social research institute at UM
If any of my experiences interest you, let's chat! I want to help you build your success early on!
Contact me for my resume.
Perfect! Well spoken, and great understanding of clients position With an organized plan.
Thank you for the kind review Zein!
You’re very open to feedback and willing to make changes to enable the best job outcome.
career coaching lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest Professional training to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, leadership lessons for all!
Taking job search coach lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$16||Not available||$16|