I like to show people how easily opportunities can be created by working directly with you to create a resume, write effective emails, find jobs, apply to them, reach out to companies/organizations/institutions, and network!
I want to help you build on your own experiences to create a resume you're proud of and excited to share.
I am a University of Michigan student, and am by no means a genius, or rich. By 18 years old (and before graduating high school)* I:
- Worked at a multi-billion dollar company in a position meant for college seniors
- Studied abroad for a year in Uruguay
- Founded an international program
- Interned (for pay) in France
- Completed a college research assistant position for developing Economics without applying
- Obtained 55 free college credits with a 4.0 GPA (without financial aid)
- Received multiple awards and accolades from government officials for my international work
- Turned down Miss America to be a constant in their competition
If any of my experiences interest you, let's chat! I want to help you build your success early on!
*I am now 19 and do have my diploma ;)
Contact me for my resume.
career coaching lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest Professional training to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, leadership lessons for all!
Taking job search coach lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$16||Not available||$16|