My teaching approach is creating while learning. Computer Programming is very useful but can be a tedious learning process. By creating a program while learning how to make the program, an individual can see their progress which makes the process of learning more exciting.
I am a Computer Science, Junior, at College. I have been programming since High School. My two strongest languages are Python and Java. I have created an Android Application for Perchn LLC, interned as a Software Engineer at The Home Depot, and program in my free time.
SUNY Binghamton University, Binghamton NY May 2022
THE HOME DEPOT
Software Engineer Intern May 2019 – Present
• Worked with the Device Application Platform team to solve problems concerning lost/misplaced devices
• Created a web application named App360 to organize every web/device application at Home Depot
Android Developer Intern June 18, 2018 - TBD
Student Ambassador August 2013 - Current
• Participated in Hackathons, and society enhancement programs
• Presented innovative ideas to companies such as Google and MSBN in order to aid developing districts, and cities.
ALL STAR CODE
Fellowship Student July 2016 - Current
• Established relationships with business and tech-field employers in companies such as Facebook, Uber and Tumblr
Online Nanodegree Student (Google Sponsored) June 2017 – June 2019
• Learning Android Studio, and the computer languages XML and Java.
Java, C++ and Python
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$7|