would like to give lessons to basic level and intermediate, giving a solid basis to the student for conversational French (basic grammar rules , verbs, vocabulary ) putting that in a situational context where people can relate in order to make it more fun and realistic.
I am French native from the south of France (Carcassonne ), and I would like to help people discover that beautiful language. I have done that with friends but not yet with real students.
I have a lot of experience in teaching and managing teams in customer service related jobs.
More than twenty years of experience in progressive operational management, customer service and sales; skilled at developing and executing effectual procedures and processes to increase client base, customer satisfaction and staff efficiency. Results-driven, innovative, and accomplished leader. Effective communicator with recognized ability to build long-term relationships by forming a high level of confidence and trust in both clients and employees.
Successful in building and maintaining relationships & Infrastructures with key decision makers, high volume, high profit accounts with excellent level of retention and loyalty.
Exceptionally well organized with a track record that demonstrates self-motivation, creativity, and initiative to achieve both personal and corporate goals. Wide array of operational & sales knowledge seasoned with executing experience.
2018 (Jan) to July 2019: Bridgestone USA (headquarter):
Supply Chain Analyst Original Equipment (OEM):
• maintain daily integrity across all planning systems (SAP-forecasting tool)
• analyze customer demand and enter orders to ensure on time delivery of the orders
• follow up for proper order processing & outbound ASN
• manage aged inventory & safety stocks
• minimize OEM's phase out inventory, monitor forecast against real demand
2015 (Sep) – (Dec) 2017 Bridgestone USA (headquarter):
Canadian Dealers Support: (FR/EN)
• Managing dealer’s issues
• Quotations / Invoices / Complaints inquiries
• Stock availability
• Order management, RMA’s.
2010 – (July) 2015 Enterprise Rent-a-Car, TN, USA:
• Marketing local businesses
• Delivering excellent Customer Service
• Managed fleet size planning & turnover variety
• Reservations management, RA’s and payments
o Some Achievements:
Acquisition and consolidations of Key Accounts: Nissan/JD/Sonoco/FritoLay/Franke
Delivered outstanding services, spurred growth of the fleet by 40%
Increased the branch quality index to 92% monthly (corp. avg 82%).
Enrolled in the Top Gun Sales Program
2008-2009 Self Employed, West Palm Beach, FL, USA;
(Towers on the beach in WestPalm, high class condos from $1.2 to $5 million each)
• Last phase kitchen installation, quality inspection, and delivering of final product.
Delivered high-end quality product to very satisfied customers
2005-2007 ConDoor BV, Zeewolde, the Netherlands (industrial/residential garage doors)
Senior Account Manager, French Market & Southern Europe (Spain and Portugal)-> B to B
• Developed new/existing Accounts with strategic geographic positioning with no territorial conflicts.
• Supervised project schedules to ensure timely completion;
• Managed the procurement of goods and services.
• Created new policies and procedures, generating higher client satisfaction.
o Some Achievements:
Increased national coverage by 30%
Increased revenue by 1.2 €million
Improved order accuracy and quality
Consolidated the existing client base by providing a better customer service/experience
1994-2004 Moduslink BV, Apeldoom, the Netherlands
Moduslink is an outsourcing IT supply chain partner servicing corporate accounts: Microsoft, Apple, Navtech, Iomega, McAfee, Logitech, Sony, Dell, Macromedia, Palm One, Cisco, Sun, Novell, and more….
Call Center Operations Manager:
• Directly involved with the sales processes (quotes; SOW’s; P&L calculations).
• Responsible for SLA’s and KPI’s; MBR & QBR presentations.
• Created daily, weekly, and monthly dashboard reporting and scorecards.
• Hired, trained and managed staff .
• Responsible for call center operations, 120 seats in a multi-client/multilingual/multi platform
• Project forecasting and departmental budgeting.
o Some Achievements:
Increased staff efficiency by 30%.
Increased staff retention by 40% (better hiring processes, procedures and career paths).
created and implement a new forecasting tool, resources planning, pricing…
implemented a new phone ACD(Nortel) and CRM (Vantive) system.
implemented new reporting and quality dashboards.
Created and implemented a quality control database
Developed a web-based knowledge database.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
Call Center Management certification (Deventer University), the Netherlands
Time Management & Coaching Training, the Netherlands
Supervising, Sales and Up Selling Training, the Netherlands
Bachelor Agricultural Biology (Crops protection),
Aplied Biology (cellular, molecular,lab.techniques.),
BAC D+ (biology-chemistry-botanic-zoology,…) France
TOOLS: - Excellent with: MS Office – SAP - ACD (Nortel symposium) - CRM (Vantive)
Languages: French: Native; English: Fluent, Dutch: fluent, Spanish: Basic
french lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$21||$25||Not available|
|5 hours||$100||$120||Not available|
|10 hours||$200||$240||Not available|