I am a teacher of Arabic language from Egypt. I have 5 years of experience in teaching Arabic language for different ages. I prefer to teach with the situations method in teaching languages, but I can use some other methods sometimes. I think that the teacher should be friendly with all the students and try to be in contact with them at the time of the class.
- I have 5 years of experience in teaching Arabic language.
- I have taught Arabic language to about 200 Students from different ages.
- My students achieve different grades between (good, Very Good, Excellent), and they liked the Arabic language classes.
- Bachelor of Arts and Education in Arabic language department (2009).
- Professional Diploma in Special Education (2013).
- Special Diploma in Education (2014).
- Certificate in The basics of Arabic Grammar (2017).
- Certificate in Preparing Arabic teacher for non native speakers (2017).
- Certificate in Literacy training ( 2013).
- Certificate in English language skills training(2012).
- Certificate in Effective communication skills training (2011).
- Certificate in Planning and time management training (2011).
- Certificate in Arabic language skills training (2009).
- Certificate in Prosody and tasting poetry training (2009).
- Certificate in Computer skills training (Windows – Word – Excel – PowerPoint – Internet).
arabic lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|