PhD in Architecture and Panning, Strathclyde University UK, MSc in Transportation Planning and Engineering, Southampton University UK, MSc (Urban Design)and BSc (Architecture) Cairo University. I have been teaching in Universities in Scotland, Bahrain ,and Egypt. Student centered teaching methodology. Teaching all levels of Art Subjects and Architectural Design. As Artist has Joined Blackhawk Art Gallery.
To possess the knowledge, to be equipped with artistic expressive oil and water color paintings, to gain architectural design approaches and methodologies, to become competitive talented in art and architectural design fields you should not miss these classes. Participate. get deeply involved, and release your intuitive talents in a professional world,
More than 40 years experience, teaching hundreds, many of them became BSc graduates and greatly successful in life. They became good architects, planners, landscape architects, and urban designers. The big expected achievement is to discover yourself, your talents, your capabilities, and what best you can do as a creative talented competitive graduate in life. The minimum achievement would be to be able to possess good judgmental critic experience.
1) Critical Review of History of Art and Architecture in the context of cultural evolution.
2) Design Principles: The essence of "Good" Design.
3) Variety, Coherence, and Expression in the Design Compositions
4) Artistic Evaluation of Real Living examples
5) Design Proposed Practical Projects: Analysis, Surveying, Assessment, and Proposing
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|