I am an Automation Engineering with years of experience as a professor. I tutor with a thoughtful, detail-oriented and organize approach to education; prioritizing my students needs and interests, and works to understand their learning styles. I develop my approach alongside my students coming up with new ideas on how to learn as they continue to grow. I can help them (elementary, high school, College) across Math, Physics, Chemistry, Electrical Circuits, and as a Spanish native speaker also with the language.
Professional with 5 years of experience working across data analytics, visualization, research, teaching, system modeling and analysis, management and cloud systems. Holds a degree in Automation Engineering from Havana Polytechnic University José Antonio Echeverría. Capable to participate in all stages of engineering projects related to control systems, instrumentation, electric and electronic circuits and computing; focus on data strategy and visualization.
Technology Consultant: Gewiss Chile, Santiago, Chile. Mar 2017 -Jun 2018
• Served as a technology consultant for all Gewiss products for the sales department driving sale closings.
• Developed automated reporting process to visualize KPI metrics and provided insights for the sales division including Profit, Profit Ratio, Sales, Cost of Sales to Revenue Ratio.
• Create meaningful data visualizations using Tableau Desktop to display relevant analytic content for a number of departments including marketing, finance and retail.
• Customized training of Gewiss products (Domotics, Buildings, Industrial and Domestic Lighting, Robotics) to the vendors and clients in order to guarantee the final sale; providing the know-how, electrical standard installation, product properties, quality and benefits relative to the competition
• Managed the certification process of Gewiss products to comply with the Chilean standards and regulations
• Present remotely and on site to executive leadership
Tableau Desktop, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
Assessed peers in several sales processes helping them deliver high quality service to the final clients. Interpreter leading the understanding of the Gewiss Catalogs in English.
System Analyst: Asociación Médica Santa María (AMSM), Santiago, Chile Aug 2015 – Feb 2017
• Managed the system migration project from the existing legacy system to Medysin, automating the compensation modeling process
• Conducted optimization tuning of the model performance for doctors at the Santa Maria Clinic
• Performed all project management responsibilities including managing the communication between the client and the vendors, supervising that deliverables were met to the deadlines, making sure the project stayed in budget
• Designed flow diagrams of remuneration modeling processes
• Built proofs of concepts for different scenarios developing testing plans to make sure the new product was capable of supporting the same functionality as the old one and demonstrated to the leadership
• Provided user manuals and helped peers with the training process of the solution
Bizagi Modeler, DEV-C++, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
Presented remotely and on site to executive leadership. Trained the Operation’s Department on Medysin as part of the Ascend organization and new system’s setting up process. Financial Management for non-Specialist Course at Pontifical Catholic University, Chile (Nov 2016).
Professor and Researcher: Havana Polytechnic University (ISPJAE), Cuba Sep 2014 – Jun 2015
• Served as Electrical Circuits I and II professor (DC, AC) at the Electrical Engineering School
• Planned academic programs such as Conferences, Laboratories, Practical Classes and Workshops
• Performed research projects on the following:
• Organic Field-Effect Transistor (OTFT) application development
• OTFT applications as sensors and biosensors in Electronic Tongues at Center of Microelectronics Research (CIME)
Origin, PSpice, Proteus, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Participated at the XVII Scientific Convention of Engineering and Architecture Cuba 2014, as a continuation of my graduate thesis. Electronic Devices Modeling Course at Center of Microelectronics Research (CIME) (Feb 2015). Developed didactic method to teach Electrical Circuits. First Prize Link to article
Teaching Assistant: Havana Polytechnic University (ISPJAE), Cuba Sep 2013 – Jan 2014
• Electrical Circuits III (Operational Circuits, Data Acquisition System (DAQ) at the Electrical Engineering School. Student assistant teaching academic programs such as Workshops, Practical Classes and Laboratories
Research Assistant: Complex of Integrated Technological Research (CITI), Cuba. Sep 2011 – Jun 2012
• Research Project about Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) at Complex of Integrated Technological Research (CITI). Designed in PSpice a power transistor circuit in order to get the output signal to be used as an input in an RFID project
Superior Polytechnic Institute Jose A. Echeverria (ISPJAE), Havana, Cuba, 2014 Automation Engineering (Master’s Degree equivalent)
PROGRAMMING AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
Programming: C/C++, Python
Software: MatLab, Proteus, LabView, Origin, PSpice, Bizagi Modeler, Tableau, Microsoft Office (Access, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
OS: Windows, Mac OS
• Amieva Grass, Pavonni Oliver, Martín, Rodríguez. Modelación de la característica transferencial de OTFT. Revista RIELAC. CUJAE.
Languages: Spanish (native language), English (fluent)
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|