Since I have a background in training adult learners, I tackle my teaching style with the method that best fits your needs. From visual learning to auditory learning and everything in between. I have the tools and experience to help you achieve your goals
I have a B.A. in Human Resource Development and 5 years of HR experience. This includes recruiting (in-person/phone interviewing, resume review, on-boarding, & etc.) I can help you enhance your resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile, and give helpful job search tips and tricks. I know what recruiters look for and am savvy with Applicant Tracking Systems. I have hosted tons of interviews and can practice with mock interview scenarios. No matter what stage of your career you are in (even a transition), I can give guidance and professional advice.
What I can bring to your company team as your newest employee:
• Experienced in developing, implementing, and facilitating training sessions
• Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills
• Ability and desire to learn new web based applications in a fast-paced environment
• Easily able to assess training needs and performance results
• Strong project management and public speaking skills
Detail-oriented, Highly motivated, Great time-management, Ability to multi-task, Problem-solving abilities, Organized, Team building, Strong analytic skills, Leadership qualities
Social Media Applications, Networking, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, & Captivate
Human Resources Specialist, 05/17-07/18
Logical Media Group/The Ocean Agency-Chicago, IL
• Conduct benefits enrollment terminations, and educations sessions as needed for all employees
• Manage all recruiting efforts such as maintaining all job descriptions, creating job postings, conducting screenings and interviews, and developing employment offers
• Coordinate all on-boarding procedures with Operations/Finance and the rest of staff
• Perform receptionist duties, order and inventory all office supplies, etc.
• Handle all personnel issues with attention to detail, respect, and ethical procedures
• Track all employee attendance
• Manage performance review and goal setting process on bi-annual basis
• Maintain suggestion box and address employee concerns
• Handle termination procedures
• Maintain personnel files organization
• Coordinate procedures regarding all disciplinary actions
• Coordinate workplace birthdays and work anniversary celebrations
• Assist in coordinating company events as needed
• Research HR Trends and Policy Updates
• Stay up-to-date on current HR policy and trends to improve organizational processes and remain compliant with national/local laws
Human Resources Coordinator, 01/17-03/17 (Laid off-RIF)
Merieux Nutrisciences- Chicago, IL
• As a member of the Tier 1 support team, answers and either resolves or escalates all employee calls into the HR hotline or email address.
• Audits and accurately processes payroll for all assigned groups in a timely manner.
• Verifies basic employment information for current and former employees.
• Administers health and welfare plans including enrollments, changes and terminations. Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions.
• Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
• Collects all required new hire paperwork from new employees.
• Maintains employee files.
• Facilitates new hire on-boarding.
• Provides administrative support for projects.
• Serves as a backup to receptionist when they need to take breaks.
• Conducts audits of payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends corrective action.
• Assists with processing of terminations.
• Makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions.
HR Administrator, 09/14-01/17
Sunline Services, Inc. - Chicago, IL
• Responsible for clerical tasks of the office
• Processes payroll for company-Paychex
• Keeps I-9 and training records up to date
• Professionalism when interacting with customers
• Assist in interviewing/pre-screen phone process and new hire on-boarding-Recruitment
• Handles benefits enrollment, employment verification/background checks, and terminations
• Creates employee personnel files and maintains job descriptions and organizational chart
• Implements policy and procedure of company’s mission
• Collaborates with stakeholders of airlines/airport to create a business relationship
o O’Hare Airline Managers Association (Admin Division)-Member 03/16-01/17
Byline Bank-Norridge, IL
• Followed policy regarding the processing of handling transactions
• Maintained customer confidentiality
• Ensured proper work batching
• Answered the phone according to phone etiquette
• Took advantage of cross-selling opportunities by identifying customer needs, features, and benefits
• Fostered interpersonal communication within bank departments and outside vendors
Training & Development Intern, 01/12-05/12
Northeastern Illinois University Campus Recreation-Chicago, IL
• Produced (3) three separate training manuals using an organizational style (Analysis Design Develop Implement Evaluate Model) -
• Facilitated classroom training sessions for campus employees and hiring staff
• Created Mock Interviewing training session geared towards use of specific questioning for various job positions and character assessment to hire prospective employees
• Created a working relationship by interacting with various offices on campus to research and understand the requests of the organization
Northeastern Illinois University-Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Arts: Human Resource Development, Minor: Communications 05/12
DePaul University-Chicago, IL
PHR Certificate Program, 12/16
career coaching lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest Professional training to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, leadership lessons for all!
Taking job search coach lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|