My idea is to follow in the way of a number of my teachers did when going over a topic, whether it be Shakespeare play or Mary Shelly's Frankenstein, and discuss it as a conversation so they aren't pressured and they are more likely to open up to the teacher or on paper. As for regular writing, I like to look over and when I notice it, I will help explain why something is wrong.
I have not been giving lessons as I had nobody to teach. I cannot give results due to not having students to test and I have no practical experience in the subject.
I enjoyed English and Math (High school level) and I would be willing to teach Math (up to Pre-Cal, Senior high school) as well.
As it pertains to the level of the student, I don't see a problem as I am expecting mainly middle to high school students (6-12 grade) where we will be discussing subjects and not just learning to read to how or write.
Cancellation policy: I currently do not have one, but this is likely to change and I will let anybody I am tutoring know when/if it does.
Joseph Dewayne Foster, 17 Teal Street, Pontoon Beach, IL 62040, (concealed information)
Name: Joseph Dewayne Foster
Objective: I seek to gain employment and would like to see it become a career if possible.
1. B.A. English- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville (2007-2013)
1. Microsoft Office, Corel Office, Internet Explorer
2. Public Speaking, Interpersonal Communications
3. Psychology, Sociology, Political Science
4. Foreign Language- Chinese
5. Minor- Creative Writing
2. Accounting (Partial Coursework Completed) Indiana Business College (June 2005- December 2005)
1. Keyboarding, Ten Key, Alpha-numeric
2. E-mail, Records Management, Business Machines
3. Billing, Expense Records, Inventory
3. High School Diploma- Tellico Plains High School (2000-2004)
1. College Path
2. Foreign Language- Spanish
3. Advanced Mathematics
1. Drama Club- 1 year
2. Basketball- Freshman Year (1 year)
Catalyst Technology Group USA
1. June 23, 2015- July 20, 2015
2. 1st Shift- 6 A.M.- 3 P.M.
3. Temp Hire for JTEKT in Vonore, TN
K-Mart (Granite City, IL)
1. October 27, 2015 – December 17, 2015
2. 3rd Shift- 10 P.M. - 5 A.M.
3. Hardlines Merchandiser
Hobbies & Interests:
1. Basketball- 5 years (Grades 5-9)
2. Soccer- 2 years
3. Baseball- 4 years (Grades 1-4)
4. Cub Scouts- 4 years (Grades 2-5)
1. Reading & Writing: Fiction, Horror, Mysteries, Poetry
2. Sports: Basketball, Baseball, Soccer
3. Social Networking & Media
4. Watching Television
1. College Sports (Basketball & Football)
2. Comedies, Mysteries, Game Shows, Cartoons/Anime, Sci-Fi
3. Making videos on Youtube (blackrosesender13)
5. Playing Games
1. Board Games
2. Video Games
3. Sports- Pro Wrestling, Basketball, Football, Boxing
5. Pinball & Various Other Games
literature lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest creative writing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, essay writing lessons for all!
Taking poetry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$21||Not available||Not available|