I approach teaching with ultimate patience and understanding. The most important aspect of teaching is patience and assuring that the student is on the same page as the tutor. In addition, my approach is to teach by example. For example, in English I would demonstrate a sentence on a board in large writing in order for the student to see and repeat and understand it at a moderate pace.
I am a UCF student majoring in Finance and Criminal Justice and minoring in Psychology. I have taught mathematics and mentored in my senior year of high school, where I graduated with my Associate of Arts degree thanks to my dual enrollment program.
The University of Central Florida – Cumulative GPA: 3.56/4.0 Orlando, FL Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Finance; Major in Criminal Justice; Expected Graduation: Dec 2025
Minor in Psychology
Walmart Neighborhood Market Tamarac, FL | Jun 2019 – Aug 2019
Customer Service Associate May 2020 – Present
• Audited 90+ lottery ticket purchases weekly to accurately determine ticket sale revenue
• Operated over $15,000 in sales transactions while providing high level of customer service
• Practiced fraud prevention by vigilantly following store policy guidelines to remain in compliance
Technical Development Committee Sep 2019 – Dec 2019
• Collaborate to organize workshops for technical skills like Excel development classes, public speaking, coding in Python, Adobe Illustrator, and mock interview workshops, for the benefit of our members
• Collecting and organizing data on the Fortune 100 companies to build a database for internal use
• A professional development organization that emphasizes on aiding students via experiential leadership development to enhance career growth & forward momentum towards their personal & career goals
• Enrolled in the mentorship program, to receive one-on-one professional and technical development
• University of Central Florida Dean’s List
(Fall 2018, Spring 2019)
• Broward College Biliteracy Award
• Pegasus Gold Scholarship
(Aug 2018 – Present $14,000)
• Florida Bright Futures Academic Scholar
(Aug 2018 – Present, covers 100% tuition)
• Calculus III
• Quantitative Business Tools II
• Business Finance
• Accounting for Decision Makers
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$12|