I am a guitar instructor specialized in many different styles and genres. I have an in-depth study of Jazz, Folk, Country, Blues, Heavy Metal and Latin-American Music that I developed over the years and with the help of my Berklee degree. My way of teaching starts with the student, the music they like and why they are choosing to play the guitar. I've learned so much different music and met so many people from around the world that my best skill is to always make the lesson about what my students want to learn on the guitar, and show them the most effective and musical way to reach those goals. It's always about teaching material that keeps you motivated and curious about what you could learn next on the guitar, a process that never ends!
I taught High School kids before going to Berklee College of Music. My experience teaching and my college experience taught me how to communicate in different situations and with different people. I have 5+ years of teaching experience, and although I now teach privately exclusively, I've taught in schools and at Guitar Center in the past.
• Orchestral Conducting (2017)
- Professors: Ronald Feldman, Francisco Noya
• Berklee College of Music (2014-2017)
- Degree in Jazz Composition (Summa Cum Laude)
• Performances at the Lilypad (Boston), BIRN (Berklee Online Radio), Berklee Performance Center, Hard Rock Café (Boston), Bowery Electric (NY), Lizard Lounge (Boston), Outside the Box Music Fest, Red Room at Café 939, Regent Theatre (Arlington), Pavoh Awards, Harvard University
• Performances with Totó la Momposina, Pablo Ziegler, Hector del Curto
• Recording sessions as a studio guitarist in the Berklee Studios, Q-Division studios, Soundscape Boston Studio
• Studio guitar work in Jazz, Hard Rock, Country, Classical, Afro Cuban, South American Folk, Latin Pop, Funk, Folk Rock and Film Scoring genres/scenarios
• Appearances in RCN and Canal Capital (Colombian TV Channels) and MTV Latin America
• Conductor of classical, college-level orchestra (Berklee College of Music)
• Leader of “Marziani’s Trio” (Jazz Guitar Trio) and “Marziani’s Group” (12-piece band)
• Big Band and String Orchestra arranger. Samples include: Delfina Cheb’s “De los Dias” (at VIVE
Festival), and my music
• Software: Finale, Logic Pro, Guitar Pro, IMovie, Excel
• Composition/Arranging: Big Band arranging, Orchestral arranging, Jingle writing, Proficient in Jazz, Rock, Funk and Latin styles
• Languages: English, Spanish
music reading lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest guitar lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, acoustic guitar lessons for all!
Taking electric guitar lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|