When I worked at Estudia Conmigo Some of the responsibilities that I undertook included
* Assisting american, foreign and local students translate words and sentences in Spanish
* Taught students about the rules of grammar of the Spanish language
* Created tests and quizzes to test pupil’s performance over time
* Collaborated with faculty to improve students performance over time
* Created fun and other methods to make learning more pleasurable
* Adapted to each student’s individual style of learning
I am originally from San Juan, Puerto Rico and I have been living in NYC for the past twelve months. Given that Spanish is my native language I wholeheartedly believe in my ability to help any student achieve their goals in their Spanish class. I have extensive experience writing long works in Spanish as well as reading numerous novels, short stories and essays in my native language. I would also like to add that I count with 3 years of experience helping local and foreign students learn the basics of the Spanish language at a local institution called Estudia Conmigo in Puerto Rico. I look forward to hearing from you!
Patricia is excellent! She is friendly, patient, trustworthy, responsible and super knowledgeable. Definitely recommend her to anyone!
oral expression - spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||Not available|