I analyze trouble spots and customize solutions such as developing easy ways to memorize difficult rules. I think the key to learning a language is speaking and practice, so I want to create a safe environment to learn German and improve reading, writing and speaking. As a long time native and graduate of a German "high school", I can help you with formal and informal German at all levels from beginner to advanced.
I am a bilingual German/English student who grew up in Germany and taught English lessons for a few months professional but also helped students in class and answered their questions.
I have proof read many assignments from friends and helped them with their difficulties.
The one student I helped professionally improved her grade from a D to a B.
Since my dad, a Tennessee native, has been learning the German language for the last 20 years, I know the difficulties of studying German as a native English speaker.
- travel costs depends on location
STEM high school in Germany, Carl-Friedrich-Gauss Gymnasium
Abitur (university-entrance diploma acquired at a German secondary school)
Internship, veterinarian clinic Dr. Holger Einhorn
• maintained organized and clean treatment room to appeal to pet owners
• organized drug cabinet to make it look presentable and easy to access
• assisted in treatment and learned a lot about pet treatment
Tutoring in English, Projekt 1.0 S-GmbH
• helped students to understand the English language in writing, speaking, reading and comprehension
• explained demanding issues and discussed difficult problems with students
• actively listened to identify trouble spots and find solutions
• assigned tasks that help work on the difficult parts in a specific time
• answered questions and tried to find easy ways to memorize difficult rules -
• encouraged efficient study habits
Internship, pharmacy, Apotheke am Klinikum
• greeted customers and assisted pharmacist with acquiring and packing the right medication
• opened new merchandise and stocked medications on shelves and in apothecary cabinet
• maintained and organized publicly accessible area to maintain appeal and engage customers
• organized and sorted medications for them to be delivered to patients
Language skills: Native English speaker (raised bilingual), native German speaker, French (basic knowledge, 4 years of studying), Latin (4 years of studying)
Computer literacy skills: Basic knowledge in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Awards and Achievments, Hobbies and Interests
Trained to lead youth groups in a professional camp
Special prize as the “Jugend forscht” (young researchers) contest for a science project in biology
Participation in the “Dr. Hans-Riegel” contest for a science project in biology
Dancing at a dance studio (“tanzappeal”), teaching and leading a few dance classes at my school
Sabrina was really patient in helping me with proper pronunciation. Even after many years studying German, I was able to significantly improve my pronunciation. Native Germans compliment me on my conversational German.
german lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - german lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, listening comprehension - german lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - german lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|