While I am not a certified teacher of German quite yet, I have taken on the full responsibility of an educator this semester. I teach German I, German II and German III at a public high school, designing materials and lessons for all three levels. In my classrooms, I mainly apply a conversation-based approach to language learning as I believe listening to and speaking a language in real-world scenarios are the keys to improvement.
I am a fourth-year student at the University of Georgia. I grew up speaking both English and German, leading me to pursue a degree in German Education. I have been student teaching for the past year at a Gwinnett Public County school, currently teaching full-time during my last semester of my undergraduate program. Before conducting my student teaching, I also had a semester-long practicum in a middle school ESOL classroom and a year-long practicum in a second grade class.
I am most experienced in tutoring high schoolers in German I, II or III. Price can be negotiated for higher-level German tutoring needs.
Since I share a car with members of my family, travel will be an additional $10.
University of Georgia, Mary Frances Early College of Education
BSEd World Language Education with emphasis on German, minor in Spanish, TESOL certificate
- Student taught in a public high school German class for the 2020-2021 school year, teaching simultaneously to face-to-face and digital learners
- Have taken 7 total German courses at UGA, ending with a 4.0 GPA in all of these courses
- Student German Convention judge and volunteer in February 2020
- Visit Germany almost every summer for months at a time
- Interned at a language school in Bremen, Germany for the Summer of 2015
- Lived in Germany and attended German public school for the 2009-2010 school year
german lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$68||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$116||$200|