Patience and perseverance is my motto. I believe in a thorough breakdown of the teaching material and being able to convey each and every part of it in way that allows the pupil/student to not only retain the information immediately, but also prepares them for future lessons.
In Mexico, I polished my Spanish skills before taking advanced English courses in high school. I have tutored students ever since I was in high school. It was at that point that I finally started to put myself in the shoes of the pupil and believed that I was more than capable of teaching something that was close if not second nature to me.
• Coursed 6th grade of primary school and three years of junior high, or telesecundaria, in Mexico
• 1-year AP (Advanced Placement) Language & Composition course and 1-year AP Literature & Composition course in high school
• Assisted a student in his 1st year of junior high in Mexico as an English tutor
• Passed accelerated exams for Spanish I and II in high school in one sitting
• Obtained scores of 3 out 5 on both AP exams
• Student demonstrates great comfort and proficiency in his English course
spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$15||$15|