I am a post-graduate in Biotechnology and willing to give lessons to Middle school and High school level students.
My lesson structure is designed to help make even the difficult concepts easy but at the same time challenging the students to think out of the box. It will surely increase the curiosity of the students.
My aim is to make the kids think scientifically and build their confidence to study Biology.
I have a teaching experience of around 1 year. I have taught Microbial Biotechnology, Molecular Biology theory as well practical to the graduate students.
•i have Conducted practical training for the graduate students for various Microbiology and Molecular Biology techniques. I have also guided them for University exams and they have scored done very well in the University exams. •
No the rates will not change based on a student's level or anything else.
Summary of Qualification
Overall 3.5 years of experience in the field of Biotechnology and Clinical Data Management.
• Worked as a Researcher for ICAN .
• 6 months of experience in the field of Clinical Data Management in Syntel Consulting inc.
• 2+ years of working experience in the field of Research and Development in Biotechnology, particularly in the field of Molecular Biology and Plant Tissue Culture.
• 1 year of experience in teaching and training graduate students in the subject of Molecular biology, Microbiology and plant tissue culture.
• Practical and theoretical understanding of the scientific projects with methodical and analytical problem solving.
• Effective organization and time management.
• Strong and effective communication skills and excellent interpersonal relations.
• Clinical Research Skills
• Clinical Data Management. (Data capture, data entry, data validation, coding, generating query.)
• Pharmacovigilance (SAE reporting).
• Monitoring of clinical trials. (Site initiation, routine monitoring visits, CRF completion, SDV).
• Medical writing.
• Thorough knowledge about ICH GCP guidelines.
• Thorough knowledge about clinical trials, Informed Consent, Protocol designing, IRB/IEC, Auditing of clinical trials.
Organization : ICAN, Phoenix, U.S.A Sept’14 - May’15
ICAN, International Cancer Advocacy Network, is a 501(c) (3) cancer patient advocacy organization based in Phoenix/Scottsdale, Arizona. ICAN serves Stage IV cancer patients across the U.S. and around the world with direct patient navigation, customized research, and clinical trials and molecular profiling research. ICAN pursues research and health information technology projects in order to expedite the anticancer drug pipeline.
Designation : Researcher (Endometrial Cancer)
• Perform literature survey for the topic assigned.
• Checking for the attached reference list.
• Collecting the research papers.
• Marking down research papers which are available for free.
• Compiling of data and creating a report into desired format in a timely manner.
• Present the report for peer review and finalize it.
Organization : Syntel Ltd., Pune, India Aug’11 – Jan’12
Client : DSPD (Diachi Sankyo Pharma Development, USA)
This Company is a global pharmaceutical company and the second largest pharmaceutical company in Japan. It is dealing with research, development and marketing of cancer drugs.
Daiichi Sankyo's worldwide research and development (R&D) network connects the United States, Japan, Europe, India and East Asian countries. Daiichi Sankyo currently has four compounds
in Phase 3 clinical development.
Designation : Officer KPO
• Receiving the scan copies of the medical trial documents.
• Analysis of the medical trial documents.
• Categorization of the documents.
• Assigning the code to the documents and sending them to the QA team
• Upload them into the database after QA review
Organization : Ankur Seeds, Pvt. Ltd., Nagpur, India. Feb’04 – Jun’06
Ankur develops a quality hybrids and seed varieties for the farmers across the India. It carries out
extensive Breeding research over 300 acres of research farms which has large no of polyhouses
and net houses for their breeding projects. They have state of the art Molecular biology,
Plant tissue culture, Entomology, Pathology, Plant Physiology and biochemistry Divisions located
at the 60,000 sq. ft. Breeding support center at Neri near Nagpur.
Designation : Technical Officer (Tissue Culture and Molecular Biology Lab)
• Played key roles in organization’s important and strategic project called
‘Production of Haploid Plants by Anther Culture Technique’
• Played a key role and assist Sr. Scientist for the project called ‘Improvement of crop plants by Genetic Transformation’. (Agrobacterium tumafaciens mediated gene transfer into cotton)
• Carried out Molecular characterization of Transgenic’
• Assisted in ‘Somatic Hybridization in Brinjal’ to create a disease resistant variety.
Organization : Kamala Nehru Mahavidyalaya, Nagpur, India. Jul’03 – Jan’04
Kamla Nehru Mahavidyalaya is a premier institute in Vidarbha region, reaccredited with NAAC ‘A’
Grade (3.13 CGPA) serving more than 6200 students. It has Jr, graduate and post-graduate courses in arts, commerce and science streams.
Designation : Lecturer (Biotechnology).
• Taught Microbial Biotechnology, Molecular Biology theory to the graduate students.
• Conducted practical training for the graduate students for various Microbiology and Molecular Biology techniques.
• Guided them for University exams.
‘Diploma in Clinical Research and Data Management’ from Mitcon, Pune.
• M. Sc. (Master of Science) in Biotechnology from PGTD (Post Graduate teaching department) of Biotechnology in the year 2003 with first class from Amravati University, Maharashtra State, India.
• B. Sc. (Bachelor of Science) in Microbiology from Shri. Shivaji Science College Nagpur passed in the year 2001 with first class from Nagpur University, Maharashtra State, India.
• Certificate course of ‘Basics in Bioinformatics’ from GenED Institute in 2008.
• ‘Competent Communication’ course from ‘Toastmaster International’ , Portland in 2010.
As my final year course work I had submitted dissertation work on
“Evaluation of different methods for the isolation of DNA from soil micro flora”
• Participated in ‘Science Quiz’ at ‘NSD- 2003’ held at Amravati University, Amravati and secured second prize.
• Participated in ‘Area 75 International Speech Contest’ held at Portland, USA and secured second prize.
biology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cell biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microbiology lessons for all!
Taking molecular biology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$20||Not available||$15|
|5 hours||$90||Not available||$75|
|10 hours||$180||Not available||$150|