I am a current Real Estate professional with over 10 years experience in business field. I have prior experience in the fields of Accounting, Management, and Finance.
My lesson structure is to teach the basics of each discipline in order to build up to more complex understandings of the subject.
As a teacher my first objective is to listen. Find out first and foremost where the student is deficient in the subject matter, thus allowing me to structure the best lesson plan to help the student advance in the subject.
This is my first experience is giving lessons so my price will based accordingly. I'm wiling to help those for a nominal or no cost to help them better understand and learn their particular course in business that they are struggling with.
Masters of Business Administration in Real Estate Development, Wayne Huizenga School of Business- Nova Southeastern University
Davie, FL 2010
Bachelors of Science Degree in Real Estate & Finance, Florida Atlantic University
Boca Raton, FL 2004
Royal International Realty, Fort Lauderdale, FL 2016 – Present
• Market & Prospect for residential real estate clients
• Provide market consultation for potential real estate clients
• Create Comparative Market Analysis (CMA’s) for potential clients
• Negotiate contract terms and conditions on behalf of clients
• Oversee closing process for real estate clients
• Maintain CRM database of current, past, and future clients
State Street Realty Group, Plantation, FL 2011 – 2016
• Responsible for assisting a large institutional investor in acquiring over 100 properties in the span of 5 years
• Responsible for securing tenants and leasing out over 50 residential investment properties for large institutional investor within the span of 5 years
• Assisted personal clients in acquiring or selling of residential properties and oversaw the closing process of those transactions
State Street Property Management, Plantation, FL 2011 – 2016
• Responsible for managing over 60 residential investment properties for large and small private investors
• Managed record keeping and accounting for all managed properties via property management software
• Handled tenant relations for all managed properties not limited to service requests and tenant/landlord disputes
• Oversaw renovation and repair projects for investment properties not limited to obtaining quotes and drafting scope of work criteria for contractors
• Acted as liaison for property owners in regards to dealing with condominium associations, contractors, and court proceedings (evictions).
Community Association Manager
The Continental Group, Hollywood, FL 2010 – 2011
• Managed two (2) 150 plus unit Condominium communities in Davie and Plantation
• Coordinated condo board meetings by planning agendas and items for discussion for such meetings
• Supervised maintenance staff in accordance with company policy as it relates to maintenance of the condominium communities
• Conducted planning and establishment of annual budget for condo communities not limited to bid proposal, contract review, and reserve analysis
• Handled resident issues not limited to rules and regulation enforcement, posting violations, and collections
Director of Accounting
Retail Property Group, Boca Raton, FL 2007 – 2009
• Managed accounting and financial reporting for small commercial retail property owner
• Constructed annual Common Area Maintenance (CAM) reconciliations for tenants of property owner
• Handled collections of outstanding CAM billing for property owner thus lowering receivables by over 50%
• Organized and maintained all financial records for the firm
• Supervised accounting staff in regards to processing of accounts payable and accounts receivables
accounting lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, management lessons for all!
Taking finance lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||$150||$125|