As I explained before my methodology consist on having students practice the skills needed in order to succeed in their required classes and masted the learning objectives. I design student-centered activities with hands-on practices that guaranteed successful completion of the courses.
I am a teacher who have taught across all grade levels ranging from transitional kindergarten all the way through College preparation classes. I am bilingual and have a passion for learning and continue education and it is my goal to pass this passion to all my students. My philosophy is that students learning by doing, therefore I design my lessons to be hands on and student centered. I based my classes on the California Common Core Standards and in the higher levels I use the AP rigorous courses in order to prepare my students to succeed in college.
Lessons must be paid prior to its delivery. Traveling large distances will add to the hourly rate.
Spanish Language Teacher August 2018-June2019 Kavod Charter School
• Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences
• Prepare classroom for class activities
• Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities
• Use relevant technology to support instruction
• Observe and evaluate student's performance and development
• Prepare required reports on students and activities
• Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures
• Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school
• Participate in extracurricular activities such as social activities, sporting activities, clubs and student organizations
• Participate in department and school meetings, parent meetings
• Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues and parents regarding student progress and student needs
• Keep updated with developments in subject area, teaching resources and methods and make relevant changes to instructional plans and activities
Spanish Teacher (Internship) Ideate High School January 2018- June 2018
• Responsible for delivering Spanish instruction to Native Spanish Speaker.
• Responsible for the preparation of end of year learning projects for the class • Worked as Special Education Aide in order to support students
Certified Teacher Resource Altus Institute
The Charter School of San Diego / Audeo Charter School February 2013- January 2018
• Grading students’ assignments, projects and essays effectively and efficiently
• Providing meaningful feedback to students about quality of work
• Keep in touch with parents regarding progress, health and student adjustments to the class
• Organizing and maintaining books, materials and learning resources.
• Responsible for weekly and monthly reporting to Lunch Service Department • During periods of high enrollment, responsible for assisting main office with the
• Manage and transfer phone calls to required departments
• Assist with registration process to all new students to ensure eligibility
• Collect and evaluate all registration forms with health records and emergency
• Update students records and CUM files as appropriate
Instructional Assistant October 2012 -February 2013
Escondido Union School District
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|