My teaching methodology is very simple, yet interesting for the students and for me, as well. As a person who taught teachers how to integrate technology, I simply like to integrate technology into my classes, making it possible to meet various learning styles.
Je suis une prof experimentée et avec une license et ce, depuis 2002. J'aime beaucoup enseigner l'anglais et le français en langue seconde en utilisant des outils qui permettent de rendre les cours que j'offre en ligne, intéressants et bénéfiques.
Toutes mes classes sont offertes en ligne (All classes are offered online). Je préfère enseigner aux femmes et/ou aux garçons et filles de moins de 10 ans. Les cours peuvent être annulés avec un préavis de 24 heures (I prefer teaching female students and/or boys and girls who are younger than 10 years old. Classes can be cancelled with a 24 hours notice.)
Experienced Teacher (K-12 and adults)
Certified to teach in Virginia since 2002
Teaching and Technology Certificates:
* Virginia – Collegiate Professional Teaching License (K-12, French, English, and ESL)
* Online Teaching Methodology & World Language Online Wonders (WOW)
* Capstone I and II, NETS-T (ISTE)
Full-time Teacher (2001 – 2017)
* French: Norfolk Public Schools, Virginia (2015 - 2017), Portsmouth Public Schools (2002 - 2005), and Birch Run High School in Michigan (2001 - 2002)
* ESL Teacher: Portsmouth Public Schools, Virginia (2012 - 2015) and Vanguard Intercultural High School, Westmount in Canada (2006 - 2007)
* Technology Resource Teacher, teaching K-12 Teachers how to integrate technology into their curriculum and co-teaching with them.
Portsmouth Public Schools, Virginia (2005 – 2012, except for 1 year when I was in Quebec, Canada)
Substitute Teacher, both, long term and short term assignments
* Norfolk, Virginia (since 2017)
* Bay City, Saginaw, and Tuscola Counties, Michigan (1997 - 2001)
Tutor and Teacher:
* Online Teacher, Educate Online (2011 - 2012)
* Various locations: Online and Michigan, K-12 (1997 - 2001)
* Online Teacher (2010 - 2011)
WHRO / Virtual Virginia
* Online Methodology / World Language Online Wonders
Technology – 16 graduated credits (2005 - 2009)
Norfolk State University, Virginia
WHRO, Adams State College, Colorado (online classes)
* Bachelor of Art (B.A.) – French and English Education (1998 - 2001)
Saginaw Valley State University and Delta College, Michigan
President’s List, Vice-President’s Lists, English and French Honors.
* Keyboarding: about 65 words per minutes
* Strong technology skills with experience in teaching with teachers, as a Technology Resource Teacher to help them integrate technology into their curriculum, along with 17 years of outstanding experience in working with technology.
* Effective listening and communication skills – a demonstrated ability to provide individualized instruction based on students’ interests and needs.
* Education - Holder of 16 graduated credits with technology (classes taken online), a Bachelor degree (French and English Education), Virginia and Quebec Teaching License, plus years of cumulative experiences in the classroom as well as online classes as a student, teaching technology, French as a second language, English, and ESL.
* Online Instruction Certificates + experienced teaching - Online Teaching Methodology and Wow (World Language Online Wonders) + Educate Online (Math/Reading, K-12).
* English as a Second Language (ESL-TESOL) and French as a Second Language Teacher – several years in teaching ESL and French to Middle School and High School’ students with a constant integration of technology into the curriculum, as well as hands-on activities.
* French - certified and experienced - having had the chance to live in various places that require strong knowledge of French and English helped me teach these beautiful languages.
* Encouragement and motivation – a creative and inviting atmosphere of interaction and participation.
vocabulary - english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest ESL lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|