I structure my lessons with relevant examples, analogies, models, and practice. I am adept at helping high school students earn a 5 on the AP chemistry exam or top marks on the SAT/ACT Chemistry subject matter tests. I believe that all people can learn chemistry when student and teacher find the best approach for learning it. I am a master at helping students discover that they can be successful and proficient in chemistry.
I have taught all levels of chemistry for over 20 years. My students are successful professionals all over the world. My students became lab techs in their college chemistry labs, peer chemistry tutors, and leaders of the scientific community of their schools. Most have continued their education in graduate , medical, dental, pharmacy, and veterinary schools.
My rate includes my travel to Forest Public Library for lessons. I find that students are most successful when tutoring occurs in two-hour sessions. The second hour rate is $35/hr.
* Earned Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry and Secondary Education from the University of Tampa
* Senior Student’s Most Inspiring Teacher Award (2013)
* College of Wooster Excellence in Teaching Award (2011)
* Farmers Insurance Teacher of the Month Award (2008)
* Certified College Board AP Chemistry teacher for 12 years with student test averages over 4 (out of 5) for 10 years
chemistry lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest organic chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics - chemistry lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||Not available|