I work one on one with students of any age. I approach each lesson based on the needs of the student. I offer homework help, test review, or general content tutoring. I also provide study skills and test taking skills to the student. When I am tutoring, I give the students the tools they need to figure a problem out, which promotes the use of problem solving skills. Overall I have a positive approach. In the past, building solid relationships with my students has made it much easier to understand how each individual student learns best, and incorporating that into my approach.
I am a licensed teacher that graduated from Ohio University with a degree in Integrated Mathematics. At Ohio University, I tutored for approximately 500 hours in the math department, with the most popular courses being Calculus, Pre-calculus, and College Algebra. Upon graduating, I taught grades 7-10 at an international school in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, ranging from Algebra up to Geometry. I am currently teaching Integrated Math ll at a high school in Columbus, Ohio. Overall, I have experience with students from grade 7-12, college students, students with special needs, and gifted students.
- 10th grade math teacher at HS(2) STEM Academy in Reynoldsburg, Ohio.
- Taught grades 7-10 at Westview Cambodian International School in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Taught grades 11 and 12 at Tri County Career Center as a Professional Intern.
- Tutored for 500 hours as a College Math Tutor at Ohio University.
- Degree in Integrated Mathematics, 3.7 cumulative GPA.
- Experience teaching both online and in person.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|