BA summa cum laude in History, MS in Economics (GPA - 4.0), Certified public school teacher - History & Social Sciences Composite - Grades 7 - 12. I also have earned a BSN in Nursing )GPA - 4.0) and worked as a Registered Nurse for over 20 years. I specialize in assisting with homework, writing assignments, test preparation and all types of review for standardized testing.
Tutored all 3 of my children throughout their elementary and high school educations. All three are now practicing doctors. I won the Outstanding Student Teacher Award for my teaching of world history in conjunction with completion of my MS degree at the University of North Texas.
Please add $15.00 for travel to a specified location.
Denise Mucellin Sieburg
6900 Calle De Caballero
Navarre, Florida 32566
Telephone (concealed information) (cell)
Email: (concealed information)
Completed several hundred college credit hours in many different areas, including liberal arts BA in history (summa cum laude), MS in economic education and BSN (nursing and biology). Maintains lifetime public school teaching certification (secondary education) in two states. Designs and prepares educational materials/guidelines to improve performance. Prepares teaching aids, grant proposals and professional articles for publication. Earned a score of “700” on the GRE verbal portion and the “Outstanding Student Teacher in Secondary Education” award from the University of North Texas. Tutored foreign students at the graduate school level. Contributed extensively to the education of my own three children, two of whom now are Board-Certified Medical Doctors and the third with a DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy).
STUDIO DSC, Gulf Breeze, FL. Manufacturer’s representative and Internet marketer, providing custom home/business address plaques & outdoor décor; also offer commercial photography, advertising design/ specialties, customized gifts and other unique items. 2004 – current. Co-owner & Internet Manager.
BLUE CROSS-BLUE SHIELD OF FLORIDA, Pensacola, FL. Largest provider of health insurance products in FL. 2000 – 2005. Manager, Case Management Department, North Business Unit:
• Manage CM Department for the Northwest and West Coast Regions (Pensacola to Ft. Myers).
• Recruit, train and supervise 13 case managers and 2 case management support staff.
• Lead cross-regional teams to improve CM services and processes.
• Develop original member and provider assessment and educational tools.
• Extensive use of Excel, PowerPoint, etc. to provide data analysis and CM Team training.
• Create, coordinate, monitor and evaluate new CM programs.
NEW HAMPSHIRE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES, Bureau of Maternal & Child Health (BMCH) & Breast & Cervical Cancer Program (BCCP), Concord, NH. Government offices/bureaus responsible for the administration and regulation of state and federal health care programs in NH. 1999 – 2005. Women’s Health Quality Assurance & Clinical Advisor:
• Monitor and evaluate clinical services and performance improvement for contracting agencies.
• Provide onsite surveys & follow-up teaching to improve quality and utilization of health care.
• Teach performance improvement, health care utilization and clinical guidance.
• Compose and edit Federal grant proposals; review and critique grant applications for NH funds.
• Revise clinical/educational guidelines and performance standards for contracting agencies.
• Develop statewide management and educational plan for patients with abnormal test results.
VIRGINIA HEALTH QUALITY CENTER (VHQC), Richmond, Virginia.
Medicare Peer Review Organization and health care quality consulting agency. 1994 – 1999.
Sr. Project Development Manager, Medicare Healthcare Quality Improvement Program:
• Teach quality improvement methodologies to Virginia health care providers.
• Prepare educational materials, comprehensive reports, and other detailed communications.
• Select, plan, develop and implement Medicare cooperative quality improvement projects.
• Present and teach all project aspects at statewide and national medical conferences.
• Serve as project consultant and grant proposal writer/editor.
Denise Sieburg Page 2
H.H. MCGUIRE DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS MEDICAL CENTER (VAMC), Richmond, VA. 800-bed general acute care veterans’ hospital. 1988-93.
Quality Management Coordinator/Computer Applications Coordinator:
• Provide facility-wide clinical and continuous quality improvement education.
• Provide analysis and educational presentation of quality and patient satisfaction data.
• Monitor and evaluate patient care quality improvement programs.
• Coordinate and teach computer operations for Clinical Support Service.
• Supervise data collection and analysis related to patient adverse occurrence screen program.
PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT -- 1980 - 1988
• RN, Primary Care Nurse and Charge Nurse at fully-accredited, inpatient, general acute care and psychiatric hospitals in St. Louis, Missouri and Richmond, Virginia.
• Information Specialist/ Federal Grant Proposal Writer, Office of Cooperative Education, Texas Woman's University, Denton, Texas.
• Assistant Program Coordinator and Graduate Student Tutor, Institute of Applied Economics and Center for Economic Education, University of North Texas, Denton, Texas.
• Substitute Teacher—Denton Independent School District, Denton, Texas.
EDUCATION / LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION
• BSN, Nursing, 1986, St. Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri
• MS, Economic Education, 1981, University of North Texas, Denton, Texas
• BA, History, summa cum laude, 1973, Muhlenberg College, Allentown, Pennsylvania
All licensures and certifications are current:
• RN, Florida license number 9166089.
• CPHQ - Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality, certification number 5720.
• Six Sigma Green Belt, 2004, training completed through BMG-BCBSF.
• RN, Virginia license number (concealed information)
• Missouri Public School Lifetime Teaching Certificate, Social Studies, grades 7-12.
• Texas Public School Lifetime Teaching Certificate, Social Sciences, grades 7-12.
RECENT HONORS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
2005 National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ) – Selected to present my “Case Management Acuity Measurement Project” at “Annual Educational Conference.
2005 BCBS Association: “Best Practices in Medical Management” – My project was selected for presentation at a second “Best of Blues” conference, Chicago, IL.
2004 BCBS Association Award: "Best Practices in Medicine & Pharmacy" – Presented my original project at "Best of the Blues Conference,” Chicago, IL.
2003 BCBSF "Outstanding Interdisciplinary Team Achievement Award"– Semi-Annual Regional Award for exemplary teamwork.
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
1991 - Present National and State Associations for Healthcare Quality.
1986 - Present American/State Nurses' Associations.
1986 - Present Sigma Theta Tau, International Nursing Honor Society.
2001 – Present Case Management Society of America.
1981 - Present Omicron Delta Epsilon, Economics Honor Society.
REFERENCES: Furnished on request SALARY REQUIREMENT: Negotiable
history lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest geography lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, general knowledge lessons for all!
Taking civic education lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$94||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$167||$200|