About the lesson
M.S. Chemical Engineering
- Thesis: Genetic Engineering of E. coli for Bioremediation
B.S. Chemical Engineering, magna cum laude
- Minor in Nanotechnology; Concentration in Nuclear Engineering
Hobbies: Stock Analysis
I have very diverse knowledge in almost all areas of science and math, as well as excellent writing skills both technical and literary.
More Advanced Skills:
• CAD/Operating Systems: AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Linux, and Windows.
• Data Analysis: Mathcad PLC, OriginLab, Minitab, DataFit, MATLAB, root cause and failure analysis (RCA).
• Instrumentation: Scanning Tunneling Microscopy (STM), Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM), Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM), Transmission Electron Microscope (TEM), Confocal Microscopy, Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Real Time Quantitative PCR (RT-qPCR), Cloning, Electrophoresis, Autoclave, High Performance Liquid Chromatography/Gas Chromatography (HPLC/GC), hydraulic tensile/mechanical testing (UTM).
• Management Tools: Standard operating procedures (SOP), design of experiments (DOE), current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), Six Sigma/Lean/Continuous process improvement.
• Soft Skills: Detail oriented, well-organized, reliable and highly motivated, team player, strong problem-solving skills, strong technical reporting/writing skills, strong project management skills, and oral presentation skills.
• Software: HYSIS, AspenPlus, Simulink, Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, OneNote, Visio).
Physics - Chemistry
- Elementary School
- Middle School
Advanced Technical Certificate
College / University
I've been tutoring students privately since sophomore year of college in subjects ranging from math & science to history & language.
All students I've tutored received As and Bs as their final grades in their courses.
I have also taught classrooms with 200+ students in engineering subjects.
We can do this!