I will generally have a look at the main topics of a subject and how it is presented and adapt to the best method suited for the student. I will identify the areas where the student is not fully confident in his understanding. I will work on approaches with which they can solve problems. I also like to develop my own problems and mock tests. Although repetition is key, parrot learning is not.
I am a chemical engineer working on consulting projects. I have some spare time to offer tutoring classes. I love to work with individuals to help them discover and develop their unique problem-solving techniques. I have experience with matric students and engineering students.
Rates will vary if travel distance exceeds more than 20km one-way.
No-show up or classes canceled less than 3 hours before will be expected to pay in full.
Centurion Christian School
2016 B. Eng Chemical
Final year project - Evaluation of a Peat Bed Bioreactor for Wastewater Remediation
Final year design – Copper Production Plant (Heap-Leaching/Solvent Extraction/ Electrowinning)
EVK Consulting Engineers, Somerset West
Feb 2019 - present
• Technical communication and Structural design
(AutoCAD, Revit, Prokon)
• Fire Design (SANS 10400)
• Project Management
(Networking, project scopes and timelines)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Technical support during drawing and design of new and existing builds.
• Site inspections including DCP soil tests.
• Preparing technical proposals according to NHBRC Standards.
• Assistance with quotations concerning progression of project.
• Preparing method statements for construction (including project timelines).
• Networking/Establishing new clients through progressive BNI referrals.
** Six month training program to increase knowledge of structural integrity and civil/fire aspects encountered within commercial/industrial projects.
Chemical Process & Production Engineer
Agri Technovation, Klapmuts
Nov 2016 – Jan 2019
• Technical communication and design
(MS Visio, AutoCAD Plant 3D, ProCAD)
• Production team and site management
• Process design aspects (feasibility projections, sizing and optimisation)
• Effective inter-departmental communication
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Research & design of foliar fertilizers
• Investigation/ Process optimisation of alternative kelp brewing extraction methods.
• Technical support during process development and formulation.
• Development of master formulation platform aimed at consumer/agronomist specifications/requirements.
• Inspection of quality standards for materials received/products delivered as well as lab testing during all stages of production.
• Preparation and continuous improvement of SOP’s and quality standards for foliar production at multiple production plants.
• Preparation and inspection of house-keeping rules at production facilities and process labs.
• Interfacing production specifications with registration, sales, and PR departments.
• Maintenance and inspection of daily stock level and production platforms.
Project manager and design engineer
• Stand-by and technical support for production managers.
• Feasibility studies, project scheduling, procurement management and commissioning of two liquid foliar productions plants.
• Technical drawings and process control philosophy for plant upgrades (layout, PFD, P&ID, Isometrics, HAZOP)
• Coordination of technical tasks within process, structural, and civil upgrades.
Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies
Duration: 5 weeks
2015 • Preparing/checking technical specifications for process related equipment (Pumps, blowers, instrumentation, valves etc.).
• Assisted in HAZOP and compliance meetings.
• Technical drawings (P&IDS, process control philosophy) assisting with revisions alongside draftsmen.
Libearty Bear Sanctuary, Brasov, Romania. • Food preparation for ± 50 rescued bears.
• Maintenance in and around the sanctuary vicinity
• Rehabilitation of bear cubs
• Parallel process thinker (CPP Assessment)
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
• Trail running | Swimming | Rock Climbing
• Volunteering/Tutoring/Community Outreaches
• Media and Photography
• Water Treatment Processes
• Mineral Processing
• Renewable Energy Consultation projects
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|