My teaching method is based on the student's participation, where he can learn through interaction, asking, answering exercises, being challenged to learn more and more by clarifying his doubts.
Initially, I pre-assess the student's needs so that I can bring more personalized material.
In addition, I try to adapt my teaching method to students with difficulties or special needs
I invite you to know my methodology and my teaching style. If you want to learn science, chemistry and related subjects contact me here.
I have been a chemistry teacher for about 10 years and I love teaching. I have experience in teaching chemistry, biology, biochemistry, organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, physical chemistry and general chemistry.
I have a degree in Chemistry and I have a master's and doctorate in pharmacochemistry.
I have already taught in schools for elementary, high school and colleges.
I also have experience teaching students with special needs.
Any questions left? I'm here to help you. See you!
2020 – Present
João Pessoa, PB - Brazil
Biochemistry Professor |Maurício de Nassau University
• Taught Medicinal Chemistry and Human Genetics.
• Course planning and organization.
• Online Teaching.
• Verbal and nonverbal presentation skills.
• Involved students and coordinating their activities at field sites.
2018 - 2020
Patos, PB - Brazil
Chemistry Professor | Federal University of Campina Grande
• Taught Biological Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry.
• Fostered a classroom environment conducive to learning and promoting excellent student/teacher interaction.
• Planned and implemented new lab activities to support the curriculum.
• Maintained a safe accident free work environment through strict use of PPE.
• Calibrated and maintained lab instruments: pH meter, temperature probe, analytical balances, visible light spectrophotometer, burets, and thermometers.
2014 – 2018
João Pessoa, PB -Brazil
PhD student | Federal University of Paraíba
• Performed phytochemical study of the crude ethanolic extract by chromatographic methods.
• Characterized isolated compounds using spectroscopic methods;
• Preparation of solutions and samples.
• Performed data analysis and interpret results.
2017 – 2018
Santiago de Compostela - Spain PhD student | University of Santiago de Compostela
• Started a full synthesis of vitamin D analogues.
• Executed reactions in inert atmosphere.
• Usage of rotary evaporator, separatory funnels, condencers, and other basic lab equipment.
2015 – 2017
João Pessoa, PB – Brazil
Chemistry Professor |Institute of Higher Education of Paraíba – IESP
• Taught applied chemistry to civil engineering.
• Assisted in the formation of the curriculum in the discipline of chemistry.
• assisted in the establishment of the chemistry laboratory at the institution.
• purchase of reagents and maintenance of the chemistry laboratory.
2014 – 2015
João Pessoa, PB - Brazil Biochemistry Professor | College Maurício de Nassau
• Taught biochemistry to health-related courses.
• Daily maintenance for lab equipment.
• Instructed students in lab including experiments, safety protocols for proper use of chemicals, and the safe disposal of hazardous materials.
2012 – 2014
João Pessoa, PB - Brazil
Master student | Federal University of Paraíba
• Developed lignans synthesis through phenylpropanoid oxidative coupling using biocatalysts.
• Used crystallization and chromatographic techniques for purification of synthesized compounds.
• Made the in vivo biological assays viable.
2014 – 2018
João Pessoa, PB -Brazil Federal University of Paraíba
Doctoral Degree- Natural Products and Bioactive Synthetic - Pharmacochemistry
2012 – 2014
João Pessoa, PB - Brazil Federal University of Paraíba
Master's degree - Natural Products and Bioactive Synthetic - Pharmacochemistry
2008 – 2011
João Pessoa, PB - Brazil Federal Institute of Education, Science and Technology
Bachelor's degree - Chemistry
Perfect! Sany does an amazing job of breaking down difficult concepts and making them easy to understand. She comes prepared with engaging lessons and encourages questions along the way if you're feeling stuck. Taking chemistry online has been a frustrating experience, but since starting lessons with Sany, I am able to navigate the content with confidence.
Great student. Tori is a very hardworking and intelligent student. It has been great to study chemistry with her.
Sany is a great educator. Very thorough, she takes the time to cover fundamentals if you're still confused about the basics, puts together good resources to help clarify confusing concepts, and very receptive to email/messages. I highly recommend her.
Sany is an amazing tutor and explains material very well. She is very sweet and understanding I highly recommend her! She made me understand the material I was stuck on.
Sany is an incredible tutor, she has an aptitude for explaining and breaking down difficult concepts. She is always prepared with a thorough and structured approach and makes sure her students understand each topic with a great variety of practice problems at the end of each session. She is a highly prepared professional.
chemistry lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest organic chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, natural sciences lessons for all!
Taking biochemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|