Graduated w/ a BS in Biochemistry and Business Foundations degree from University of Texas at Austin in 2012 with a GPA of 3.7. Top 20% in class and received honors.
• 1200+ hours of clinical experience working in pediatric, psychiatric, OBGYN, internal medicine
and family medicine clinics
• 480+ hours of surgical experience, assisted/performed a plethora of different surgeries
(neurosurgery, plastic surgery, general surgery, orthopaedics, obstetrical surgeries, etc.)
• 400+ hours of experience with electronic health records (Meditech, Epic, Practice Fusion, Cerner)
• Interacted with 1000+ patients, diagnosed/wrote SOAP notes for 300+ patients
• Research presentations (Li-Fraumeni Syndrome, Crohn’s disease, etc.)
Tutored over 100 K-college students in Math/Science/English/Writing combined all 4 years of college
ALL my students have been SUCCESSFUL in life!! I go above and beyond to ensure that each one of my students is giving it his/her all to be the most successful they can be in life. I care deeply about each student and will be available 24/7 to help them in any way I can. HELPED STUDENTS FAILING HIGH SCHOOL SUBJECTS get into COLLEGE!!
My rate is $20/h but I am willing to negotiate!! It will cost a bit extra if I am required to travel more than 10-15 minutes to teach. This is a very gracious cost due to my experience level. Also, I'm willing to give the FIRST HOUR of lessons completely FREE for ALL NEW STUDENTS!!
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|