My lessons are tailored to each student. Depending on the age, grade level, and subject where they need extra support. I do my best to provide a fun, nonjudgmental teaching environment. Ideally, I use engaging real world examples to teach. For instance, if a young child is struggling to read at their grade level/is disinterested in learning to read, I would find a picture book on a subject that the child liked.
I have an English degree with a focus in creative writing. I'm currently applying to graduate degree programs to further my English education. I've always enjoyed helping people with proof reading essays, revising and editing essays, writing short stories, and anything related to English. I also enjoy teaching younger students how to read, sound out words, and write short sentences.
(concealed information) | (concealed information)
Enthusiastic team player that enjoys meeting and working with new people. Works well with a team or alone. Industrious, go-getter with a history of working well with clients. Good listening skills combined with attentive and detail-oriented nature.
• Customer service
• Exemplary Communication
• Cash Register Operations
High School Diploma: 2016
Philo High School—Duncan Falls, OH
Associate of Arts: English, 2020
Ohio State University—Columbus, OH
Cashier, 05/2017 to 08/2017
Riesbeck Food Market—Zanesville, Ohio
• Maintained well-stocked cashier lanes and store shelves to promote strong sales.
• Adhered to state and federal laws by checking identification for proof-of-age and refusing alcohol sales to customers under the age of 21.
• Totaled amount owed, collected payments and printed receipts to process transactions.
• Supported all customer needs with attentiveness and skilled assistance.
Sales Associate, 05/2016 to 08/2016
• Skillfully prepared merchandise for distribution and placement across sales floor.
• Maintained organized, presentable merchandise to drive continuous sales.
• Prepared merchandise for sales floor by pricing or tagging.
• Prioritized and accomplished wide range of tasks each shift.
• Quickly and efficiently resolved customer issues and requests to achieve improved satisfaction scores.
Coach, 01/2013 to 07/2016
Movement On Main Center For Dance—Zanesville, Ohio
• Effectively communicated with diverse group of students, fellow coaches, supervisors, and parents using dynamic listening and open-ended questioning skills.
• Maintained equipment, facilities, and inventory in proper order to avoid accidents, mishaps and damage.
• Introduced games and drills, which helped students to better develops skill levels.
• Provided instruction to children ages 3 to 13 in fundamental gymnastics.
• Promoted proper stretching, warmups and conditioning exercises to prevent sports injuries.
• Coordinated with parents, boosters and other resources to meet all team needs.
• Upheld safety standards at all practices and events.
Assistant Researcher, 05/2019 to 11/2019
McHale Laboratory—Columbus, Ohio
• Coordinated with graduate students and fellow lab assistants to meet all team needs.
• Adhered to all health and safety regulations.
• Paid close attention to detail while working on experiments.
• Took initiative and worked well without clear direction.
• Cleaned and properly stored lab equipment.
• Used strong communication skills
vocabulary - english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, writing comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|