I am a college graduated with a Bachelor degree in chemistry. I teach math lessons to middle and high school students. I believe most students are visual learners. That is how I structure my lessons. I believe that all students can learn.
I have been teaching math since 2009. I have taught over 500 students. Students that I teach have successfully completed high school and go to college. Students that I teach have increase their scores on state required tests. Students that I teach have learned to enjoy math.
I am a highly motivated professional with a proven successful track recorder in teaching, marketing, selling, training, coaching and mentoring. My major strengths are in organization, planning, presentation skills, time management and computers. I am independent, yet team player who care about people and get results.
My professional experiences are:
• Coordinated and promoted extracurricular programs for college preparatory math and science students.
• Established highly effective relationships with parents and students.
• Created and developed effective learning environment in classroom for high school students.
• In-depth ability to monitor/assess/remediate student performance.
• Proficiency at talking to others to convey information effectively.
• Effective at selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$28||$28|