Regardless the level of the student, I work closely with the student on a learning plan and strategy to meet the goal (long term or short term) of each individual student or group in fulfilling their course requirement, or personal objectives.
I am college professor with 15 years of experience in Math and Electrical & Biomedical Engineering. I have been giving private lessons to middle/high school, college(undergraduate and postgraduate, and adult students (including working professionals) for the last 10 years.
1) Middle/Elementary School Student ($40/hr / $30/hr)
2) High School Student $45/hr
3) College/University (Undergraduate) $50/hr
4) College/University (Postgraduate) $55/hr
5) Adult Student/Professional $60/hr
Distance need to travel 10 mile (additional fee of $10)
1) Fee has to be made 24 hour before the scheduled lesson.
2) Cancellation has to be made 24 hour before the scheduled lesson.
Cancellation (< 24 hour) : a penalty fee of $10
No Show : a penalty fee for 1 hour session
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$60||$50|
|5 hours||Not available||$275||$250|
|10 hours||Not available||$550||$500|