My name is Taylor and I am a college senior at Grand Valley State University. I study English and History (with a bias toward Literature). Below, I have listed several statements that accurately describe my beliefs and style of teaching.
- I believe teachers should strive to make learning fun for students.
- I believe English teachers should promote reading and writing outside of the classroom.
- I believe teachers should take their students’ interests/ideas/worries into consideration when creating lessons.
- I believe teachers should treat students as their equals.
- I believe English teachers should use literature to expand students’ knowledge and understanding of other cultures.
- I do not believe English teachers should shy away from controversial texts.
- I believe teachers should be understanding and supportive of students’ lives and responsibilities outside of school.
- I believe English teachers should monitor students’ progress throughout the course of a text, not just at the end.
- I believe English teachers should encourage more than one interpretation of a text.
- I believe teachers should promote respectful debate in class.
Throughout my time at GVSU, I have been enrolled in a number of classes that have taught me effective methods and strategies for teaching. I have formulated a number of unit plans and taught several successful lessons. Beginning this semester, I will be working in classrooms.
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing lessons for all!
Taking Homework help has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$15|