I teach according to what works best for the student, and I am flexible enough to adjust accordingly if I see that the student is not learning effectively using the method I initially start with. I tend to use books, movies, and prior knowledge to help facilitate learning.
I am a college student who graduated high school with a 4.2 GPA who loves history. I passed the AP World History Exam with a 4 and Collegiate American History with an A, and wrote my award-winning senior project research paper on how History textbooks differ throughout the United States.
1. Scored 4 on AP World History Exam and got A's in US History courses (2012-2017)
2. Attended Delaware Girls State (2017)
3. Attended Girls Nation (2017)
4. Won Scholarship for History-Based Research Paper Senior Project (2018)
5. Graduated High School with 4.2 GPA (2018)
6. Started school at the University of Delaware, got an A in Collegiate English (2018)
history lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest psychology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, social studies lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$75|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$150|