I'm a second year guy completing his Masters Degree in Computer Applications and I'm ready to take classes of every student who's a new learner or an engineering college graduate.
My method includes
Visual representation of methods.
Computational Thinking to make understand stuffs easily
Where-bout of each and every basics required to understand the language with ease.
Making approaches such as Time and Space Complexity minimum while we code.
Pricing is the optional query.
Depend upon the level of familiarity with the coding language.
New learners will require a complete overview and hence will require to pay additional for the overview.
Unlike, other online session, it will include the complete guide, good enough to start coding from scratch.
You need to understand that the very first lesson won't involve any project work to be solved by me. It's a free interactive session.
(concealed information) ·
Passionate coder, learner, tech blogger and enthusiast working hard to achieve concept of Object Oriented Programming as my bread and butter and master every single concept related to coding.
Seeking entry level environment to sharpen my IT skills with an organization of repute.
A brief Overview
• Exposure in end-to-end software development.
• A good conceptual knowledge regarding IT and Systems.
• Skilled in adding efforts towards enhancements and maintenance of IT based products.
• Resourceful in understanding basic company culture with a sharp efficiency to grab fundamental concepts related to networking, data structure, IT communication and IT security.
• Effective communicator with relevant skills.
Certificate in android building with java from Webskitters Academy, Kolkata 2018
Certificate in c and java with Webskitters Academy, Kolkata 2018
Online certification from techgig.com for competitive programming works 2018.
• Pursued BCA from West Bengal with approx 8.57 with marks in semesters (2016-2019)
1st Sem – 9.0gpa, 2nd Sem – 8.71,
3rd Sem- 8.86, 4th Sem- 7.15
5th Sem – 7.97 ,6th Sem – 9.73
Currently completing my Masters Degree.(MCA)
• Completed higher secondary education from BP Verma College, BSEB, Bihar with 64% , 2016
• Completed secondary education from St. Joseph’s school, Pakartalla, Bihar with 80.2%, 2012
Applications : MS Office Package(Outlook, Access, PowerPoint ,Excel, Word), Android Studio,
Blue J, NetBeans IDE, Turbo C/C++, Nano Editor, Vi Editor,Visual C++
Programming Skills: C, C++, Java, SQL, Shell Scripting, Android Development , HTML,CSS
• Competitive programming
• Teaching (online and offline)
• Reading Shakespearean poems and dramas
• Going through tech news
• Writing blogs
• Playing Football, Badminton
• Listening music (Mozart, symphony, jazz).
• Freelancing Projects related to Programming
Perfect! Shubham is amazing, he explains everything clearly and he makes sure that the topic is understood. He is knowledgeable in advanced CSS and I truly appreciate his effort and his follow-up to all my questions.
C lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, HTML lessons for all!
Taking C++ lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$22|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$110|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$220|