I want to make learning a hobby rather than something that needs to be done. To accomplish that the brain needs to be in a learning for fun mode. Something that I have struggled with in my life is that I used to have too many goals but now I know that learning should not be accompanied by goals but rather by a sense of understanding and having fun with the coursework.
I am a computer programmer, I have a degree in Computer Science. Being a Stem major I still remember all the physics math and chemistry I have done. I used to teach my classmates all the time. My classmates have mentioned that I am a better teacher than the professor.
I can commute but if it is too far away I need to be paid for my services
New York Institute of Technology, New York, NY GPA: 3.13
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Dec 2016
• Database: MySQL
• Tools & Platforms: GIT, Github, Netbeans. Eclipse, Adobe photoshop, Notepad++
New York Institute of Technology, New York, NY
Web-based Multimedia Development Sep. 2015- Dec 2015
• Created a basic Android calculator using Android Programming language
Internet Programming Sep. 2015- Dec 2015
• Developed a website using JSP, JDBC Servlets
• Created a website using PHP and MYSQL to register users and user information
Artificial Intelligence Jan. 2015- May 2015
• Implemented a Pacman game with Python using various search algorithms such as breadth first search, depth first search, A star search, Tree search
Senior Project Sep 2016- Dec 2016
• Implemented an Emergency Responder Android app using Google Maps and finger print authentication to alert nearby emergency responders such as ambulances, fire brigade, police department, hospitals etc.
The Center At Western Queens, Queens, New York Jan 2018- May 2018
• Created a software for medical practitioners and staff members to keep patient records using PHP, MYSQL
• Interacted proactively with the community carried out effective surveys for both staff members and patients to understand the functionality of the software.
• Used PDO PHP to make Stripe subscription payments.
• Engaged with customers in person, online, and on phone calls
Summitworks Technologies, South Plainfield, NJ
Java Developer April. 2017 – August 2017
• Got trained in JAVA Spring, Hibernate, MVC
• Created website for company clients using JAVA
Beena Beauty Salon, Elmont, New York Nov 2017 – Present
• Created social media for the company
EAD GC Holder
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|