I teach according to what the student asks for (I create a checklist and prioritize it with the customer, then confirm I can provide the help). I also confirm that I have answered all their questions during a tutor session.
I have a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE-1987) and an A+ Certificate in Technology. 18 of the past 20 years I have been a K-12 Computer/Technology Technician or Systems Analyst supporting staff and students in all areas of technology. On and off I taught Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint classes along with integration from PC to external inputs (camera/phone/video, etc.). I have helped many high school students with specific projects using required software. I am good at researching, troubleshooting, computer setup, repair, and security on both Microsoft and Apple platforms. I have helped with Web Page Design and updates.
If you cannot make the scheduled tutor session, please notify me at least 4 hours prior to cancel or a $10 fee will be required before another tutor session can be scheduled or completed. K-5 Students can ask for a special rate of $10/Hr.
2013 - 2016 Technology Technician Academy School District 20 RCES & PCHS
2011 – 2013 Colorado Computer Support Help Desk Technician
2002 – 2011 Computer Support Analyst Falcon School District 49
1998 – 2002 Technology Technician Academy School District 20 PCHS
1997 – 1998 School Bus Driver Academy School District 20
1995 – 1996 Women’s Head Volleyball Coach Butte College, Oroville, CA
1987 – 1995 Staff Engineer ARINC Research Corporation
1985 – 1986 Engineer Intern Naval Ocean Systems Center, San Diego
1984 – 1986 Electronics Engineer / Technician Alexander Systems Company
1975 – 1981 Electronics Technician United States Navy
1994 – 1995 Graduate Courses in Space Operations Webster University
1989 – 1990 ASQC Certified Quality Auditor San Diego Chapter
1986 – BSEE, Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering San Diego State University
1976 – 1980 US Navy Electronics & Equipment Training Schools United States Navy
• PC and Apple workstations, various multimedia, and network operations
• Software proficiency includes word processors, spreadsheets, graphics, databases, Windows & iOS
• Courses in Network Data Communications, C and C++
• A+ Certificate - CompTIA (30 DEC 2010)
• Computer Setup & Operations • Planning, Purchasing & Training • Personnel Training
• Database Development & Use • Help Desk & Remote Assistance • VoIP & Cell Phone Support
• Active Directory / Ticketing Systems • Prepared Technical Reports, Manuals, & Proposals
• Project Management • Documentation • System Database Development • Lab Experiments
• Technical Writing/Public Speaking • Windows & Mac iOS •MS Office •Troubleshooting & Maintenance
basic computer lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest information technology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microsoft excel lessons for all!
Taking microsoft powerpoint lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|