My teaching methodology is going through each topic as clearly as possible and ensuring the student remains engaged and is confident with the content as we are going along. I want to give lessons to students for the 11+ or GCSE level but can also teach at A level.
I am currently a Dental Student at the University of Bristol and have achieved 3 As at A level in Biology, Chemistry and Maths.
Furthermore, at GCSE level, I achieved 6 A*s in Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Physics, Geography, and Drama and A grades in History, Spanish and English.
Contact: (concealed information)7
Email: (concealed information)
Date of Birth: 26.06.2000
Personal Statement: I am a hard-working student who is resilient, cooperative, innovative and energetic. I am well-organised which is reflected in my excellent work ethic. I work very well under pressure and do everything to the very best of my ability.
Education: Currently, I am in the process of completing a Dentistry degree at the University of Bristol. I completed my A levels at Queen Marys High School achieving an A in Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics. At GCSE I achieved an A* in Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Physics, Geography and Drama. I also got an A grade in History, English and Spanish and a C in Additional Maths.
• I am certified in first aid (valid for 2 years)
• I have carried out 2 weeks of dental work experience at The Stafford Dental Practice and The Priors Dental Practice.
• I have organised and carried out youth board events for my local community such a s the Black Country sponsored sleepout to raise money for the homeless. This meant that I had to be very organised in order for everything to be prepared in time.
Extra- curricular achievements:
• Duke of Edinburgh. I took on a leadership role directing my group which allowed me to showcase and develop my leadership skills. I have recently started my gold award.
• I have been Netball captain and Rounder’s captain for the school team for 5 years which required me to be very cooperative and strategic.
• I was a subject mentor for Chemistry, Biology and Maths while in school where I taught and supported younger pupils who may be struggling in these subjects.
• I was a youth peer mentor, which involves providing emotional support for younger pupils, and helping them with any concerns that they have, demonstrating my interpersonal skills.
• I have played piano for 8 years, and I have received distinctions in all my exams. This displays my dedication and determination.
• I was the captain of my school house which includes organising and managing school and charity events within school across all years.
• I have had 2 poems published in a book in the National Poetry Competition.
• I achieved my National Citizenship Service award in July 2016.
• I was on the Black Country Youth Board, where I organised events for my community, including a sleep-out to raise awareness for homelessness in my local area.
• I have participated in my school’s Junior drama show for 3 years as an actor, which involved a performance at the Lichfield Garrick theatre as part of the Shakespearean festival in 2014.
biology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$20|