I'm an effective tutor experienced in tutoring children from K-12 and college peers for over 3 years. I'm here for anyone who wants to take lessons in SAT math, SAT reading, SAT writing, Calculus I and II, C++, Python, C and English. I can help you edit your college essays too!
I would like to spend the first few minutes knowing the student's expectations out of the tutoring session and what are the problem areas one has identified (if any).
I'm very flexible, adaptable, approachable and believe in teaching through examples and at a pace suitable for the student.
I have been giving lessons for 3+ years. I have taught 6 students SAT math over the past 3 years while being a full time college student. 4 of the students have scored over 1400 out of 1600 on the SAT. I've taught written and spoken English to students from K-12. Currently, I'm volunteering as a coding tutor online for students from K-12.
As a writer, I have worked with the student publications as a writer, have scored an A on all my college level English and social science papers. So, I can help you edit yours!
Being a Computer Engineering grad, and now working as a Python developer, I have 5+ years of experience with Calculus I and II, Electronics, Electronics design, C, C++, Python, Embedded Systems etc.
Bachelor of Science, Computer Engineering, Minor: Computer Science 2020
Circuit Analysis I and II, Microcomputer Architecture and Assembly Programming, Computer Science I and II, Introduction to Digital Logic, Discrete Structures, Abstract Data Structures, Electronics design I and II, Signals and Systems, Ordinary Differential Equations, Embedded Computer Systems, Probabilistic methods for Electrical Engineers, Engineering Design, Digital Systems Design, Operating Systems, Information Theory and Coding, Computer Security, Integrated Circuits, Computer Architecture, Parallel Computing
TECHNICAL SKILLS & PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES
C, C++, Python, MATLAB, FPGA programming, Object Oriented Programming, MIPS assembly programming, Quartus, ModelSim, Verilog, VHDL, LTspice, HSPICE, Synopsis Galaxy Custom Designer, Linux, Control Systems Design, MPI programming, Machine Learning, Embedded Systems, RTL Design, Technical Writing, Problem Scoping, Microsoft Azure DevOps, Data analysis, Journalistic Writing, Algorithm generation, Teamwork roles and strategies, Microsoft Office, Systems Thinking, Large Dataset manipulation, Computer Architecture
Python Developer - present
• Write scalable, testable, and efficient Python code for applications using principles of software engineering
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high performance applications and programs
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Testing and debugging applications to spot potential problems and ensure they continue to function smoothly
• Improve functionality of programs/systems
• Coordinating with development teams to determine application requirements, to provide technical solutions and support development processes
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH - Summer 2019
(The German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ))
• Gained exposure on wed-based Enterprise resource Planning (ERP) software called CommonPortal
and Microsoft Azure DevOps
• Learnt about ASP.NET MVCs and WEB API
• Performed Module and workflow testing
• Drafted and edited the user manual for ERP software
• Researched about the ISO certification of the software for the world – wide usage of the ERP platform
• Senior Design Sponsored Project: Worked on an ATV agricultural bot that will distribute raw material and irrigate fields
• C Application: Multithreaded Sorting
Wrote a multithreaded program that divide a list of numbers in two lists, sorts them using threads and the lists are merged into a third thread in ascending order
• C Project: Semaphores Project
Using Mutex locks, implemented a solution to the producer and consumer problem
• Engineering Seminar Final Project
Collaborated with 3 team members to design a Smoke Grenade Prototype
• C++ Project: Data structures
Collaborated with another student to develop a Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading card game
• Verilog Project: FPGA Programming project
Developed an Up-down Counter
• ARM programming project
Developed a simple 16-bit arithmetic calculator via assembly program implementation on a Tiva TM4C123GH6PM Microcontroller
• C++ Project: AVL Trees
Dictionary in the form of an AVL tree involving tree rotations, adding new entries, searching for meanings, deleting entries, rebalancing the tree, trees of various heights
• C++ Project: Binary Search Tree Dictionary
Find meanings of words, insert new items, list the items, print, rebalancing tree, saving entries in sorted order
• C Project: Input Output Interfacing through Data Bus
Designing and implementing logic circuits on a Tiva launchpad using TM4C123GH6PM microcontroller to read the lower four bits of an 8-bit switch and to output a hex number to four LEDs of a Bar Graph
LED using C, making C drivers for DIP switch and bar graph LED
• C Project: Interface to a 3x5 LED Display
Design and implement an interface using C between a 3x5 LED Display, TM4C123GH6PM microcontroller and Tiva launchpad keyboard that accepts hex digit arguments and provides required signals to display a dot pattern
• C Project: Periodic Interrupt-Driven Traffic Lights
Design and implement a traffic light controller using stimulation of colored LEDs (Red, Green and Yellow) using specific time delays using C on a Tiva TM4C123GH6PM launchpad
• C Project: Pulse Width Modulation and DC Motor
Using Pulse Width Modulation, generated a DC voltage in the range of 0 to 3.3 volts, writing C drivers to
control the speed and direction of a DC motor which can be entered using the Tiva Keypad
• MATLAB: Information theory Golay Code Project
Pass a random stream of info symbols through a polar NRZ AWGN channel, encode and decode using the extended Golay (24,12) code. Collect actual bit error rate performance for Eb/No ratios ranging from 5.0 dB to 9.0 dB in 0.5 dB steps and compare this to the theoretical un-coded performance of the extended Golay code
• MATLAB: Information theory Huffman Coding Project
Wrote a Huffman source code using MATLAB to determine the average Huffman source code
word length and the Huffman source code efficiency for the first, second, third and fourth extensions of this zero-memory source generated by two “loaded” dice are used to generate a sequence of whole numbers between 2 and 12 inclusive.
• VHDL Project: Two – bit comparator
Used VHDL and four switches on a Tiva Launchpad, three LEDs and a 7-segment display, compare 2 unsigned numbers and produce outputs of comparison
• VHDL Project: 1965 Ford thunderbird taillights on Altera board
Used Altera DE2-115 board to emulate and show behavior of 1965 Ford Thunderbird using LEDs, wait interrupts and switches.
• VHDL Project: Push – button counter
Designed and demonstrated a push – button counter that counts the number of presses of the push – button, displays number on LCD, displays warning on LCD and resets the system
• VHDL Project: Dice Game
Used VHDL and DE2-115 Altera board to design and demonstrate a dice game
• Linux Kernel Modules
Using Linux, created Kernel modules, loaded and remove them into the Linux Kernel
• UNIX Shell and History Feature
Designed a C program to serve as a shell interface that accepts user commands and executes them using a history feature and child processes
basic computer lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, C++ lessons for all!
Taking computer languages lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$250|