I am open to give classes to any grades. I am flexible and will work on what you want me to teach you! My techniques are really simple. If not, I'm open to try new techniques that would help you and I will make sure that the topic is clear by the end of the class. I am super patient and my intention is to help you success!
I gave tutions during my Bachelors to my juniors in Engineering Mathematics and Mechanics. I have taught approximately over 10 students. They have passed their exams with flying colours! My Bachelors was in Electronics and Communication Engineering and I have a Masters degree in Engineering Management where I've worked in C language.
My rates will vary according to the grades. Classes can be held in San Jose Library Educational Branch if agreed upon mutually.
2016 - 2017: University of Leeds
MSc in Engineering technology and Business management
• MSc Thesis: Manipulative cell separation technologies.
• Modules taken: Digital Media Engineering, Data Communications and Network Security, Operations and Supply chain management, Managing for innovation, Strategy Management, Risk Perception and communication.
2012-2016: Cusat University, Kerala, India.
Bachelors in Electronics and Communication Engineering
• Worked on a final group project to design a Fingerprint voting machine and Object tracking Quad copter. Intermediate skills in Python, C, C++.
• Received First Class in Bachelors.
April 18 – August 18: Associate Management Consultant, Cherry pick India-Consulting and Business Solutions.
• Worked with a medium sized company in consulting them with a new organizational structure and conducted job evaluation using HAYS method.
• Successfully built a good rapport with the client which helped the company gain more projects, thereby building the trust. Lead interviews and meetings with the client and collected information related to the consulting project.
• Involved in the marketing activities of various corporate trainings hosted by the company.
• Interviewed and selected candidates for new positions and provided guidance throughout.
Sep 2017- Dec 2017: Administration Assistant (Fundraising Volunteer), British Red Cross, Leeds.
• Involved in the administrative tasks at the head office at Leeds.
• Interacted with retailers on a daily basis by phone and e-mails.
• Monitored the cash that was raised by various fund-raising activities.
April 2014- May 2014: Internship, Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation, India
June 2014(15 days): Internship, All India Radio Station, Calicut, Kerala, India
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$11||Not available||$9|
|5 hours||$50||Not available||$45|
|10 hours||$90||Not available||$90|