I am currently tutoring elementary, middle, and high school students in all subjects. I can help with homework and school work or come prepared with a lesson plan. I like to make notes and study guides for my students based on what they struggle with most during our sessions so that they have a helpful tool to use when they are studying by themselves.
I recently graduated from Barrett, the Honors College, at Arizona State University where I majored in Economics. I also worked as an English 102 teacher's assistant and writing tutor. I graded discussion boards and worked closely with a professor to create supplementary material for students.
Rate is flexible
Arizona State University (Barrett, The Honors College) Tempe, AZ Graduation: 2020
B.S. in Economics (Political Science Minor) GPA: 3.7
Resolute Group Contributor (June 2019- present)
• Write two articles each month for political consulting firm
• Work with an editor to generate new article ideas and refine my work
ASU Writing Mentor ( January 2018- May 2020)
ASU- College of Integrative Sciences and Arts
• Graded weekly discussion boards for ENG 102 courses
• Tutored groups of 50-60 ENG 102 students, assisted with essay drafts, and led workshops about effective writing tactics
• Worked closely with a professor to create supplementary materials for the students and improve teaching methods
• Sent instructional emails to guide students through the course and outline expectations
Acton Institute Communications Intern June 2019- August 2019
• Wrote and edited articles for Acton Institute blog
• Conducted interviews and extensive research for a biographical long-form blog
• Participated in weekly seminars with leading theologians, authors, and scholars
• Presented capstone group project including conference plan, op-eds, and research paper about the intersection of faith and economics
LEADERSHIP AND INVOLVEMENT:
Barrett, the Honors College (August 2016-May 2020)
• Completed and defended an undergraduate honors thesis applying the philosophy of Thomas Aquinas to modern economics
• Completed seven honors contracts (projects or presentations outside of required coursework) with seven different professors
Intercollegiate Studies Institute Honors Program (April 2018-May 2020)
• Selected to be a part of ISI’s honors program which included an intensive week-long conference
• Participated in events and seminars around the country for two years
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, essay writing lessons for all!
Taking Test prep has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$30|