My teaching method is conversational and my approach is to instill confidence in reading and writing. I create unique and engaging lesson plans to fit the needs and interests of each student.
I am a certified teacher of English (reading and writing) for middle school students in the state of Pennsylvania, with a temporary teaching certificate in Florida. Taught from intensive reading to honors level literature courses. Responsible for the learning of fourth through eighth grade students and created lesson plans to instill confidence in reading and writing.
Pricing based on prior teaching experience and willingness to travel for lessons. Will charge half price of lesson for day of cancellations.
- Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Management, University of North Florida
- Bachelors of Science: Middle Level Education (4-8 English) & Minor in Special Education, Pennsylvania State University
- Irish Studies (literature, history, and media), IES Abroad
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Certification, National Council for Behavioral Health
- Florida Department of Education Temporary Teaching Certificate
- Pennsylvania Instructional Certification I (all subjects 4-8, ELA and Reading 7-8)
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$15||$15|