My teaching methods are one on one. I believe that every student deserves equal time, this is why I have hourly sessions based on the needs of the students. I will go through essays and papers with students, and assist them in gathering ideas, brainstorming, and structuring their paper.
I am an environmental management student at the University of Toronto Mississauga. Throughout my university career, I had to write various essays and academic papers on various topics. This helped me polish my writing skills, as well as my editing skills, as that is key for a well-written paper.
- Seasonal Associate (September 2018) UTM Bookstore, UTM
o Handle customer conflicts
o Assist customers finding products
o Keeping an inventory of the textbooks and merchandise
o Assist in making online orders and processing
- Project Management (September 2018 – Present) University of Toronto, Mississauga
o Conducting research on restoration ecology
o Conducting site visits and determining appropriate restoration plans for the site
o Enhancing teamwork skills and polishing leadership strategies
- Secretary (September 2018 – Present) The Entrepreneur’s Club, UTM
o Overlooking the everyday functions of the club
o Assisting the president in making financial and operational decisions
- Volunteer (March 2018) CarbonQ Consulting
o Summarizing cap and trade emission codes
o Summarizing policy briefs
- Board of Directors (October 2017-May 2018) The Medium, UTM
o Diligently working with peers to ensure the payments are received and processed on time and other finances are carried out smoothly
o Helped the AGM reach quorum for the first time in a decade
o Team co-ordination and communication to ensure smooth functioning of the newspaper
o Helped respond to email inquiries and helped fellow board of directors meet deadlines and organizational objectives
- Volunteer Notetaker (August 2017-Present) University of Toronto Mississauga
o Actively listen and take notes in class
o Uploading the completed notes on the UTM Note-Taker’s website
- Volunteer Teacher (May 2018) Brainwaves Association
o Travelling to elementary and middle schools to conduct workshops for children on the importance of a helmet and how to prevent brain damage
o Engage with children through activities that help emphasize the importance of the brain and why it needs to be protected
- Journalist (September 2015-Present) The Medium, University of Toronto Mississauga
o Writing articles and conduct interviews for the paper
o Interviewing sources for articles
o Conducting research on topics given by the Features Editor, and publishing in the newspaper
- HBA Candidate – University of Toronto Mississauga (2015-Present)
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma – Meadowvale Secondary School (2015)
- IELTS – (2015)
- Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test – Bur Oak Secondary School (2013)
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License
- Ability to effectively lead a group of 4 people or more and initiate meaningful conversations
- Excellent time management and organizational skills gained through balancing a full course load, club involvements, and extracurricular activities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, in addition to excellent customer service skills
- Ability to succeed under pressure, set goals, and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, essay writing lessons for all!
Taking poetry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|