My teaching approach is very individual and based on the particular needs of a student. I help to evaluate the strong and weak sides of technique and focus on bringing a balance to it. I have serious intentions to quality teaching and also to keep the process fun!
Hello! My name is Victoria! I'm a contemporary dancer and a dance teacher based in San Francisco, California. I'm thrilled of perspective to be your teacher! I have a lifelong passion for dance and experience in teaching and performing. My primary focus is contemporary and classical dance. I'm also a certified yoga teacher. For the last couple of years, I've been a stay-at-home mom. That time had definitely helped me to rethink and deepen my approach to dance and teaching, so I'm very eager and excited to apply it in practice and give my students the very best of my knowledge. Thanks!
A sliding scale is possible based on individual needs. Please, reach out if you have any questions. Free cancellation 24hr prior to the lesson.
• Rehearsing in Kristin Damraw’s dance project (2018). Dancer
• Epiphany Dance Theater. San Francisco Trolley Dances 2018. Dancer
• Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Moscow Music Theatre. Opera
“Macbeth”. Choreographer Tatyana Baganova, art director Kama Gincas.
• Project “Celestial mechanics” for the fest “Circle of light”. Choreographer
Anna Abalikhina. Dancer(2017)
• Performance «Last Blue Couch in The Sky» by Kim Epifano. Participated in
process of creation as a dancer (2016)
• Performance «Naked ladies» by World Dance Fusion in San Francisco.
• Participant of Open look Dance Festival with performance «Though» by
Lika Shevchenko Project. Dancer (2016)
• Working in the «Heart of Storm» rock-ballet performance. Dancer (2015)
• Performance «Though» by Lika Shevchenko Project. Dancer (2015)
• Working in the theatre of plastic ballet «New ballet». Artist of ballet.
• Performance «Fortuna vis Lucem». Music: opera «Kurmina Burana» by
K.Orf, «Bolero» M.Ravel. Choreographer Franchesco Ventrilya. Dancer
• Working in Lika Shevchenko Project. Dancer (2011-2015) Performances: «
To the core », «Birth of beauty», flashmob «Pina Bausch», flashmob
• Performance «Vellum». Choreographers Yaniv Abraham and Guy
Shomroni(Israel). Dancer. (2014)
• Opening Ceremony of Olimpic Games «Sochi 2014». Worked in section
«XX century» creating by choreographer Daniel Izralov(USA). (2013-2014)
• Sona Ofsepyan Dance Company. Dancer. (2012-1014).
• Performance «Mayak» in art-park Nicola-Lenivets. Art-director Vita
Adlerberg. Choreographer Anna Zakusova. Dancer. (2013)
• Dance school «DanceVille». Teacher of contemporary and classical dance.
• Dance school «World of Dance». Teacher of contemporary dance
• Summer Gaga intensive in Tel-Aviv (2018)
• Contemporary dance by Lali Ayguande (Barcelona) (2018)
• Yoga Alliance Teacher Course 200HRs (Rishikesh, India) (2017)
• Workshop Flying low by Narendra Patil (India) (2017)
• Gaga people by James Graham (2016)
• Gaga technique by Ohad Fishof and Noa Zuk (2016)
• Classical ballet dance by LeeWei Chao, Muriel Maffre, Kahz Zmuda (San
• Contemporary dance by Dexandro Montalvo. Contemporary dance (2016)
• Gaga technique by Noa Zuk (2015)
• Classical ballet dance trained by Alexander Vorotnicov (New Ballet Theatre)
• Gaga technique by Yaniv Abraham and Guy Shomroni (2014)
• Contemporary dance with Azure Burton (2014)
• Classical ballet dance trained by Vitautas and Lyudmila Taranda (Imperial
Russian Ballet) (2014)
• Gaga people in Tel Aviv, Israel. (2014)
• Gaga technique by Yaniv Abraham (2014)
• Classical ballet dance trained by Svetlana Romanova (Kremlin Ballet)
• Master Class by Anton Adasinsky. Modern choreography (different
techniques), the skill of the actor. (2013)
• Contemporary dance trained in “Plastic theatre of Victoria
• Gaga workshop by Matan David (2013)
• Moscow Art Theater School. Acting course (2011-2012)
• Ensemble “X-dan”. Modern and classical (2005-2010
dance lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest choreography lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, contemporary dance lessons for all!
Taking modern dance lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|