My classes operate on developing an intuitive approach to the subject. The lessons are structured using the 80/20 rule which has been shown to yield optimum results in maths tutoring. 20% of the time is used to learn the theory aspect and the remaining 80% is geared towards doing practice questions and learning exam technique.
I am an Architecture student at the University of Sheffield. I am passionate about maths and all its related disciplines and applications. I have been tutoring maths to year 10 and year 11 students since 2017.
For each one of my students I come up with a personalised lesson plan to exponentially boost their mathematical abilities. Upon request, I can also give homework to my students at no extra cost.
Book the 1st free lesson to see if you like my teaching style:)
Margo is an awesome tutor! Maths has been difficult for me but ever since Margo has been helping me I've drastically improved my maths grades. Highly recommended!️
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$80||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$160||$200|