Soliciting parent and student feedback is a teaching approach that I believe is necessary for a healthy and motivational learning environment. Using different teaching methods, visual, auditory, and kinesthetic, help students gain personal knowledge, making sure every student can reach their goals.
As an experienced tutor who has the empathetic ability, interpersonal communication, conflict resolution, and individualized instruction skills, I can help students succeed in further education and personal growth. I have tutored over 40 students, whether it was 1-on-1 or in groups. Not only can I support students' achievements, but I can also provide students with the knowledge and skills to improve.
First lesson is completely free! It is important for the parents/students and I to learn about each other, so I can provide the knowledge that is needed for the students self-improvement and education.
Woodland, CA 95776
● Critical Comprehension
● Empathy Connection
● Individualized Instruction
● Interpersonal Communication
● Positive Attitude
● Problem Resolution
Pioneer High School
11th Grade Student
GPA Average: 4.0
Experienced Tutor and talented high school student with a bright
passion for mentoring youth learners with use of comprehension
tactics, empathetic ability, and conflict management skills. As well
as, implementing a healthy, supportive environment where students
can focus and achieve their academic goals.
Best Buddies Club - Special Education Mentor
Woodland, CA • 08/2019 - 03/2020
● Communicated effectively and delivered positive reinforcement
to student buddy, which enabled the building of trust and
● Interacted professionally and positively with students to establish
a welcoming, educational community.
Woodland Mosque - Student Tutor
Woodland, CA • 06/2019 - 08/2019
● Coordinated beneficial tactics to enhance comprehension skills
by identifying and discussing points of confusion, annotating
notes, and interpreting the significance of the text.
● Maintained patience through difficult situations involving
students and parents.
● Possess an optimistic mindset to comprehend students
perspectives to succor students personal, school, and religious
● Solicited parent and student feedback to create an empowering
religious school environment where students can succeed.
● Achieved program's aim for improvement of students personal
● Received certificate for excellent performance and participation
through remote learning.
● Multilingual in English, Urdu, Punjabi, and Hindi
● Hobbies include: Journaling, Writing, Baking, and Painting
● Enjoy working with youth and teaching students about our world
She is incredibly amazing at explaining in detail and her patient attitude keeps her from keeping anyone intrigued in what she's helping them with. She is super easy to talk to and even easier to work with. She pays attention to the small details and makes sure to understand every little concept that may be troubling you.
Academic tutoring close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest Homework help to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, methodology lessons for all!
Taking high school entrance exam lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$17|