- Learn the classic French culinary fundamentals, the backbone of so many world cuisines!
- Discover the importance of having a basic pantry, what ingredients to always have on hand, and how to cross utilize them.
- Start cooking intuitively, confidently shopping without a list, and throw out your recipes because you’ll never need them again!
- Expose yourself to ingredients and techniques that will set your food a notch above the rest
- Learn how to maintain your knives like a pro, the skills to use them efficiently, and impress your friends the next time you brunoise a shallot!
- Develop your palate, master the seasoning and balance of your dishes, and start unearthing brighter and bolder flavors than you could ever achieve before!
- Begin cooking with confidence and composure, learn how to roll with mistakes and pivot, and how to stay clean and relaxed. No more stressful Thanksgivings!!
I have spent the last 12 years ascending the culinary landscape of New York City and Philadelphia.
I am a graduate of the prestigious French Culinary Institute in New York, where Jacque Pepin himself sat as the Dean of Students.
I have worked under Michelin starred chefs, within James Beard award winning restaurants, 4 bell restaurants, and began my Philadelphia experience at the legendary Le Bec Fin, which for over ten years was considered the best restaurant in the country.
As an executive chef I have personally garnered two laudable restaurant reviews from the Philadelphia Inquirer.
I have been invited to host many instructional dinners at the acclaimed Audrey Claire Cook, and have been given the honor of leading two chaîne des rôtisseurs dinner club events.
I was also awarded three best of Philly awards by Philadelphia Magazine, and was also a candidate for StarChefs Philadelphia.
I have been blessed with many wonderful experiences and accolades, but I am always humble, open to ideas, encouraging of others successes, and am a devoted and loving husband and father of two!
cooking lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest italian cuisine lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, french cuisine lessons for all!
Taking gluten-free cooking lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$90||Not available|