Experienced and patient Japanese tutor with 13+ years of experience with passion for teaching both language and culture, uses this passion to connect students to the material.
- Ridgefield Park
1st lesson free!
• Helped students understand, speak, read, and write in Japanese.
• Good communicator ‒ Mature, patient, responsible, and positive attitude.
• Approachable ‒ Good listening skills.
• Delivered engaging, coherent lectures and motivating lessons to students across all Key Stages. Utilized learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
• Classroom management: Prepared Japanese lessons and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
• Prepared coursework, planned class sessions: Selected/integrated appropriate instructional materials for classroom instruction ‒ Organized/delivered classroom lectures to students.
• Specialized in teaching with different textbooks such as “Japanese for Busy People”, "Minna no Nihongo", "Genki", "Tsunagu Nihongo", and more, in elementary, intermediate, and advanced levels.
• Specialized in teaching for JLPT - Japanese Language Proficiency Test, from N5 to N1 levels.
• Experienced online lesson skills with digitized multi-media teaching materials.
• Native speaker of the Japanese language and advanced business level in English.
Oral comprehension - Japanese
Writing comprehension - Japanese
Writing expression - Japanese
I'm a Japanese tutor with 13+ years of experience in teaching, motivated to work with students, and fully utilize my communication and teaching skills.
I've been teaching over 500 students in different age groups, levels from elementary to advanced, in person, or online.
I also provide tutoring to students who challenge JLPT - Japanese Language Proficiency Test, and many of them received their certificates across levels.
I am motivated to work with students and fully utilize my communication and teaching skills.
I only teach by webcam, however, I can offer a group lesson to more than three people at a time for $25/hr per person, a semi-group lesson to two people for $30/hr per person.
I do not offer a lesson that less than one hour.
My cancelation policy is 12 hours' notice prior to the lesson time to refund. Or, when I receive a notice I'll try to reschedule the lesson as long as I'm available, otherwise, we will carry it over to the following schedule.
I work best supporting a student's existing curriculum (e.g. you are studying Japanese in a classroom setting, but would...
My teaching method is to start with very basic conversation and greetings and repeat it many times so that you feel very...
I’ve noticed that my friends who struggle the most in upper-level Japanese classes don’t have a strong foundation of...
I am a PhD student in history at UCL. I am a qualified history teacher and have taught World History at high school in...
I focus on communication rather than being super intense about grammar and sentence structure. If you are a...
I am a lover of learning and taking college classes for fun. The people I give lessons to are beginners looking to solidify...
I can improve your speaking, writing, reading and listening level for JLPT, Business, Travel, as a subject or any other...
Me gusta dar clases y que estas sean agradables y llevaderas. El material de estudio está basado en un curso de gramática...
My teaching method is centered on creativity and relevance. This means I will base my lessons on topics that are relevant to...
Usually, in my methods of working at a language, the best way to learn is through practice, whether that be oral, or...
I provide lessons for beginner and intermediate Japanese learners, focusing on everyday communication and Japanese necessary...
My biggest goal is to encourage second language use. I have been through college language classes and know how intimidating...
My teaching method focuses on communication- my goal is to help you reach a level where you can hold an every day...
Flipped Classroom (Aula Invertida) and Gamification (Gamificación) In addition to these methodologies students will have...
My lessons start off with the culture so as to help explain the dialogue. Each dialogue is different based on what part of...
My teaching method is interaction based rather than passive lessons. I initially explain the conceps and give the students...
I generally take a more step-by-step grammatical approach with example input. I try to encompass reading, listening,...
My teaching method is based on oral communication. I believe people learn foreign language best through listening and...
My teaching method is based on grammatical and structure for make sentences as you can read it. Having contact every time...
Commerce Charter Township
Use many books according to the students need. It is very practical yet fun. I can adjust many ways depend on the student.
I can do both through online (via skype, WebEx, Zoom) or in person. I start by getting to know the level of the student and...
Describe the problem encountered on this ad