The major of my master degree is applied mathematics from George Washington University. I was a superior student.
My bachelor degree is mathematics from Tehran University.
And my high school diploma major is mathematics too.
In the first year of my master degree, I found the "secret" of how to study to be a superior student.
Many years of teaching different subjects of mathematics in high schools and colleges gave me that much of experience to teach math as easy as possible. I will choose easiest way to solve a problem from different possible solutions.
9635 Downey Ave DOWNEY, CA 90240
(concealed information) (cell) - (concealed information) (home)
Obtaining a mathematic instructor position.
• I Have about thirty years of experience in teaching mathematics from elementary to advance courses at college and university level outside and inside of the USA.
• Have over Eleven years of experience teaching various mathematics courses in USA colleges.
• Implemented various methods to develop classroom management and delivery methods in different classes.
• Continually promote use of advanced technologies in daily activities and employ exceptional knowledge to develop and implement.
• Knowledgeable in subject matters, and using teaching strategy to simplify learning process for students.
Westwood College, Torrance, CA, (12/2005 –3/2016)
Mathematics (All courses) and computer as Adjunct instructor
• Lecture Pre Algebra I, Pre Algebra II, College Math, College Algebra I, College Algebra II, Geometry, Trigonometry, and Statistics.
• Lecture computer course like desktop computing (Hardware and software.)
• Lecture physical science.
• In corporation curriculum committee, Designed and prepared Geometry Key Graded Assignments and their solution keys.
• Active participating in all college math curriculum committees and faculty meetings.
• Passing all related training courses for instructors like: Sexual Harassment Training, Adult Learning Core Teacher Training, and Assessment Workshops.
Math Consultant 01/01 – 12/05
Running a private consulting firm and tutoring statistics.
AZAD University, Tehran/ Iran, (1990 - 2001)
Full time and lead instructor.
• Lecture Operation research and Math courses more than ten years like college algebra, Statistics, Operations research, Linear Programming, Nonlinear programming Networking, Algebra, Advance Algebra, and college geometry.
• Lecture Computer courses more than ten years like Fundamentals of computer, Design of Algorithms, Programming languages, And Data Structures.
Tehran High schools, Tehran/ Iran (1978 -1990)
• Lecture Algebra I grade 8-12, Algebra II grades 8-12, Geometry grades 10-12, Trigonometry grades 11-12, Statistics grades 11-12, Calculus grade 12.
Many graduate courses beyond Master Degree for PHD of math / Operation Research (George Washington University, Washington D.C)
Masters, double Major Operations Research (Applied Math) / Computer Science (George Washington University, Washington D. C. 1974-1977)
Bachelor of Science, Pure Mathematics (Tehran University, Tehran / Iran)
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|