I have a Communication degree & TEFL certification. I like to first assess a student's needs, goals, and wants for learning English and communication skills (reading, writing, public speaking, listening, comprehension). I then like to recommend a personalized approach that fits the individual student. I teach task-based skills that help the student improve their communication skills and build real confidence in themselves. I believe everyone is brilliant in their own way (really).
I am an American English content creator for a language learning company. I have been tutoring and teaching university students and adults English as a foreign language online for 4 years. Before that, I homeschooled my three sons (15 years--all subjects from elementary to high school & college prep) and helped run a small business (6 years).
Online (video) or telephone tutoring or lessons only. Flat rate across all levels and subjects. You may cancel up to 4 hours before the lessons; otherwise, you will not be refunded.
-Content Developer - Self-employed
• Write, edit, and produce online/video learning content and scripts.
• Research and organize material in the pre-production stage.
• Work with a multinational team in pre-production stage to generate and produce relevant and engaging content and scripts for adult language learners.
• Direct filming in production stage.
• Edit video and audio files in post-production stage for website, app, and social media publishing.
- Independent Business English Coach/TEFL-TESOL Certified Teacher
Contracted with industry’s largest e-learning platforms to deliver personalized Business English
coaching services via video and telephone in B2B setting.
• Coach English language learners from Fortune 1000 corporations (Deloitte, Oracle, Hitachi, Ecolab, Cisco, SC Johnson).
• Received more 5-star ratings than peers (per GlobalEnglish 6-month performance review—April 2019).
• Receive at least 4.75 out of 5 stars ratings month over month from students.
• Over 98% success in completion rate.
• Coordinate & lead group lessons. Manage virtual classrooms for adult learners via Zoom, Skype, telephone & proprietary digital learning platforms.
• Establish rapport with students. Develop customized lesson plans & secure learning resources.
• Provide feedback on learning materials adhered to guidelines for accuracy & cross-cultural sensitivity.
• Helped start-up company (EigoBiz) build brand & platform.
• Proofread curriculum to assist EigoBiz’s teaching director.
• Provided QA at EigoBiz via self-assessment & session feedback.
• Partnered with GlobalEnglish’s Coach Coordinator & internal teams for QA of platform & coaching program.
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, literacy lessons for all!
Taking Resume / Cover letter writing prep has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|