My lesson plans are geared toward the individual interests of each student. However, each student will learn from me how to play music with and without sheet music. Often sheet music can be unavailable to the student, and show I give them the tools to play music by ear.
As a performing musician, I have 10 years experience teaching both piano and guitar (private/group) lessons. I teach my students how to both read music and play by ear in addition to music theory. You and your child will find me to be reliable and patient with excellent communication skills.
Piano and guitar teacher with 10 years of experience teaching private & group music lessons
to children and adults
• Music Theory
• Sight Reading
• Ear Training/Playing By Ear
• Lesson plans created for individual interests
• Adept at teaching students to play piano/guitar in both solo and group settings
• Reliable and patient with excellent communication skills
• Rock, Pop, Jazz, Folk, Blues, Classical
• Studied Classical Voice with David Edelfelt
• Old Town School of Folk
o Music Theory
o Private Piano & Guitar
• Columbia College Chicago, BA, Music
• Lead singer and guitar player with No Excuses and Organic Soul
o (Rock, Blues, Jazz and Pop)
• Performed as lead singer @ Buddy Guys and Rosa’s with Blues Ensemble of Old Town School of Folk Music
music reading lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest piano lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, musical keyboard lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|