I approach each lecture based on the skills and needs of the student. I am more focused in the process rather than the grade. The grades will improve as the student understands the subject. I ask a lot of questions and I foster a love for the subject.
I am an engineer. I have tutored and taught at the university level since 2000. I am experienced in tutoring students of a wide spectrum of experience, age, and emotional/psychological well-being. I am patient, punctual, and skilled in applied mathematics.
Summary of Qualifications
• Seasoned tutor, educator, leader, and engineer.
• Experienced tutoring students of a wide spectrum of experience, age, emotional and psychological well-being.
• Capable of bringing the best out of students by fostering a love for the subject.
• Experience with MATLAB, JMP, Maple, and Mathematica.
Master of Engineering in Electrical Engineering (2015)
Boise State University • Boise, ID
• Relevant Coursework: Linear Systems.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (3.9 GPA)
Minor in Applied Physics
Boise State University • Boise, ID
• Relevant Coursework: Survey of Calculus, Calculus I and Lab, Calculus II, Calculus III, Differential Equations with Matrix Theory, Probability and Statistics, Physics 211 and Lab (Mechanics, Waves, and Heat), Physics 212 and Lab (Elect, Magnetism, & Optics), Signals and Systems and Lab, System Modeling and Control, Electromechanical Systems, Electromagnetic Theory, Engineering Statics, and Intro to Modern Physics.
Electrical Engineer, E.I.T., DC Engineering PC, Meridian, ID 12/2016—07/2018
• Implemented electrical designs that meet required codes and standards.
• Helped develop and met project and design goals as defined by clients.
Adjunct Faculty, College of Engineering, Boise State University, Boise, ID 08/2011—12/2016
• Taught lecture and lab for Introduction to Engineering course and complied with ABET requirements.
• Coached students on how to use applied mathematics to solve basic engineering problems.
• Taught introductory engineering concepts in Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science and Engineering, and Engineering Economics.
Silicon Signal Integrity Engineer III, Micron Technology, Inc., Boise, ID 04/2009—08/2016
• Created I/O Buffer Information Specification (IBIS) models for DRAM, NAND, and NOR parts.
• Demonstrated solid understanding of electromagnetic and transmission line theory, RF, general I/O design, signal integrity, differential and single ended interface technologies.
Yield Enhancement Shift Lead Engineer II, Micron Technology, Inc., Boise, ID 02/2008—04/2009
• Coached, mentored, motivated, supervised, and recognized shift engineers and technicians. Promoted interactions with senior leaders.
• Developed and delivered progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and
presentations. Identified potential risks, and developed and executed resolution plans.
Part Lead Yield Enhancement Engineer II, Micron Technology, Inc., Boise, ID 05/2006—02/2008
• Interpreted physical failures by relating them to fail modes and electrical parameters. Datamined and isolated potential level, tool or step.
• Assisted technicians and engineers to resolve product failures.
• Cooperated with process areas to determine any common ground and encouraged collaboration.
Yield Enhancement Engineer I, Micron Technology, Inc., Boise, ID 06/2004—05/2006
• Employed advanced techniques to deprocess and find electrical and physical failures.
• Monitored data, tested, solved to root cause, and interpreted results on chronic issues.
Research Assistant, College of Engineering, Boise State University, Boise, ID 06/2002—06/2004
• Performed research in molecular electronics in a multidisciplinary team of Chemists, Physicists, Electrical, and Material Science Engineers.
• Co-developed, fabricated, tested and characterized MOSCAPs, MOSFETs, and CHEMFETs, on a project funded by US Department of Energy.
• Investigated oxide reliability of ultra-thin MOS devices by setting up experiments, performing tests, and conducting data analysis.
• Work was presented and published at numerous conferences, and in peer-review journals.
Math Tutor, College of Arts and Sciences, Boise State University, Boise, ID 01/2000—05/2003
• Capable of understanding and performing the role of the tutor from that of an instructor.
• Became a preferred tutor in the Math Tutoring Center at the Department of Mathematics.
• Recognized and was mindful of the students’ anxieties and helped them focus on the process rather than the grade.
• Promoted and fostered a love for the subject.
algebra lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest trigonometry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|