I strongly believe each student is different so I personalize my classes as per student's level of understanding.
Chemistry is a cumulative subject and strong knowledge of basics is very important to understand and apply concepts and I start from basics and provide in depth understanding of topics
Teaching is My Passion. I enjoy teaching and it gives me great satisfaction to see the children confident in the subject. This made me leave my high paying job as a Pharmacist in USA and take up teaching full time.
I strongly believe each person is different and has different challenge areas. So, I personalize my classes according to the level of child's understanding .
Till now I have coached more than 200 students and 98% of students scored A and A* .
Clear understanding of concepts is necessary to apply them . For which lots of practicing questions is required. I Provide worksheets after every lesson and correct the mistakes.I conduct tests after each chapter. I also like to analyse students performance under pressure or during exams.
I have around 10 years experience working in community Pharmacist in US. Counselling people of different ages and from different countries and around 7+ years of experience teaching various International curriculum enabled me to understand children and make them understand concepts better .
Attitude of the student towards learning is also very important to achieve good results .
My students like to continue with me even after moving to different cities or countries, that is how I got introduced to online classes 2013.
I take both group and one to one classes. Most parents request for one to one classes but my experience is children learn better in smaller groups as they get to see different children's perspective and that creates a little competitive environment which also encourages them to do better.
Tutor - Science classes April 2012 – till date
• Coached children from Middle school in Physics, Chemistry and Biology .
Coached High school students in Chemistry from various syllabus across the globe.
• Conducted tests and gave practice worksheets
• Taught children with Autism, Dyslexia and other learning disabilities who showed a great deal of improvement in learning.
Staff Pharmacist – Albertsons/Osco Pharmacy Jan 2010 – Sep 2011
• Evaluated Prescription orders for accuracy, correct data entry and performed DUR.
• Supervised Pharmacy Technicians, ancillary and worked as a team to ensure smooth flow of pharmacy and build customer relationships.
• Provided Adult Immunizations and conducted Flu clinics.
• Provided Diabetes management services by on educating patients on blood glucose monitoring, Life style modifications, injection training, and helping patients bring down A1C
Staff Pharmacist – Longs Drugs /CVS Pharmacy Sep 2007- Dec2009
• Performed retail pharmacist duties with a team of 6 pharmacy technicians and ancillary fulfilling more than 1600 prescriptions weekly providing timely service even in busy shifts
• Provided pharmacy manager and District manager with weekly status reports to help organize and develop pharmacy which helped in making the pharmacy a model store(11/07 – 02/08)
• Assisted in successful transition from Longs to CVS systems with least possible impact to customers by facilitating , conducting and supporting collaborative training of pharmacists, technicians and ancillary on CVS systems
• Educated customers on prescription and OTC medications and trained interns
• Assisted Pharmacy manager in maintaining proper inventory levels.
Graduate Intern – Albertsons / Osco Nov 2004 – May 2006
• Reviewed prescriptions to determine accuracy, consulted doctors for drug interactions and dosage justification, provided consultation on prescription and OTC medications
Assistant Professor – TP College of Pharmacy Apr 2003 – Jan 2004
• Joined as lecturer and was promoted to Assistant Professor within couple of months time
• Provided faculty services in: Dispensing Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry for Bachelors students
• Conducted and evaluated Practical sessions, theoretical exams etc.
• Masters in Pharmacy - UCPSc, Kakatiya University, Warangal, India (04/03)
• Bachelors in Pharmacy - UCPSc, Kakatiya University ,Warangal, India (11/00)
• Diploma in Clinical Research
• Diploma in Pharmacovigilance
• Massachusetts – Due for renewal in Dec 2020
• Arizona - Due for renewal in Oct 2019.
• Organized Flu clinics in Prescott, Arizona.
• Organized State Level Inter Pharmacy College Cultural Meet.
You have taught Physics, Chemistry and Biology to my children Rahul and Samaira during the period 2014 - 2019 and it was an excellent experience working with you for last 5 years.
I believe you are a devoted teacher and adept at developing and implementing the curriculum guidelines.
You have comprehensive knowledge of the concepts and the master of the subjects.
You specialize in motivating the students.
You have an outstanding ability to identify the students issues and have the willingness to work on individual basis.
You have very good communication and interpersonal skills.
You maintained the records of the students progress and communicated with the parents.
Your students have shown the results with flying colors.
Thank you! Regards, divya
I received help through numerous worksheets, practice tests, and review guides which allowed me to retain and master key concepts in IGCSE chemistry, biology, and physics to score A*. I would highly recommend if you are studying IGCSE.
Hi aunty, you taught me(Vaibhav) physics and chemistry for my IGCSE's. I went from having an aversion to taking an interest in the subjects. The way you motivated and encouraged me gave me the confidence to succeed in my exams. The topical tests and tracking my progress as the course went along was vital in ensuring that we were able to work on my weak areas and improve my overall performance. My parents were quite pleased with my sustained progress throughout the course which eventually led to my good results in the final examinations. Apart from being a teacher you have also been a good mentor. Thank you for your help and guidance in those couple of years which would have otherwise been a difficult journey for me.
She is the most prepared and thorough teacher I have had teach me. She enabled me to reach an A* in my A levels.
As one of Mrs. Neelima's students for the past four years, I can confidently endorse her skills as both an amazing teacher and mentor. She is a master in the sciences, and understands how to engage and teach each student in a thorough and impactful manner. Mrs. Neelima is undoubtedly one the most sincere and kindest teachers I have worked with.
Very Professional and Knowledgeable teacher.Limited students per class, Regular practice of the chapters taught, test before each exam etc helped my daughter score an A* in X IGCSE in both Physics and Chemistry.
Neelima had taken Science classes for my son and daughter. She is very prompt and rigoorous in her coaching. Both my children are doing well after attending her lessons
chemistry lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest organic chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, thermodynamics lessons for all!
Taking electrochemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$45|